Lets Go!

~First day of School~
Skye POV:I woke up to my alarm clock buzzing all up in my ear and I knew it was the day I dreaded.The first day of 12 grade🙄🙄.I got up and went into my bathroom and took my shower because I love feeling fresh in the morning, I brushed my teeth,washed my face,and put on some light makeup.Then I picked out my outfit that I was wearing to school today I had on a green fitted low neck shirt with some ripped jeans,some safari Pumas,a green purse,some gold hoop earrings a gold "love" necklace and to top it off my burgundy lipstick by M.A.C.Then I took down my Bantu nots and was ready for school!!

Skye POV:I called Mya to see if she was ready and of course she wasn't

Skye POV:I called Mya to see if she was ready and of course she wasn't.I was all ready and with nothing to do I hopped in my new Beamer (I got for my 16th birthday 2 years ago)and went to Starbucks.I got me a bagel with a Carmel Frappé.I called Jada to see what she was up to but her little sister answered the phone and said she was on the toilet😂😂TMI!Mya called me and told me she was ready so I headed over.

Skye and Mya POV:We were lit on our way to school we were listening to my favorite song wet dreamz by j.cole and it made me think about that boy I met at the mall.i couldn't remember his name then I recalled myself puttying his number in my phone.We were at school and I had forgot about what I was doing already.We were five minutes early so we just sat in the car when Jaylen and Jordan pulled up to the right of me and Jada pulled up on the left of me.We all squeezed up into my car and just talked before school started.

Jada POV:Man I fucking hate this school I don't wanna be here aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!(her screaming)

Skye and Jaylen had first period together which was math ughhhh!🙁We all couldn't wait to get to Fifth period cause when the squad reunites its lit😁😁😁

Skye POV:First period was over and I was headed to my locker to get my stuff for second period when I saw Jada knowing my best friend extinct i yelled wassup Bitch and everyone stared at me!!But I'm a bad bitch so I didn't give any fucks.I went into my next class and I waited at a table as people walked in (science class) ,the door was about to shut when a somebodies foot stopped it.I was amazed at what I saw it was that boy Niles from the mall and of course I was the only person with an open seat.
Niles POV:I walked into science class and saw the most beautiful thing that I had put my eyes on in my class.The best thing about it was that she had the only seat That was open so I was forced to sit next to her and it was fine by me.I could tell she was nervous by the way she moved her things away from mines ,but I was determined to have her like me.
Skye POV:The whole class period Niles kept looking and smiling at me I can't lie it turned me on but I wasn't going to let him no that.Second period was over and I rushed to lunch to meet up with Jada and them.

                    ~At Lunch~
Me and the crew decided we would go out to Zaxby's for lunch and some boy had came up to the table and asked for Mya number and he was with a group of his friends and I saw that boy Niles again!I just shrugged it off and we left back to school for our last two periods.We all had the same class which was world history so we headed over there.

Mya POV:Skye look there goes that boy from zaxbys he looking over here
Jada POV:He want the puhhhh!!!
Skye POV:You should go talk to him
Mya POV:um no i don't even know his name and I'm not the one who is gonna talk he gotta Come to me
Skye:tru you right,I turned around and walked over there and all the attention was on me.I asked him what his name was and he said Nasir and I told him that he should go talk to Mya cause she like you.

He walked over there and u went to go get Jada so Mya could have some alone time talking to him and we went to the table with Jaylen and Jordan and we just chilled!Mya and that boy talked the whole class period and she blushed the whole entire time😂😂

Skye:After School we all went our separate ways and Mya got a ride with that boy I can tell he would be a keeper.I finally got home and I talked to my sister about the First day and picked my outfit out and just chilled and watch Netflix.