I got her pregnant (Justin Bieber fanfiction) by Undercovergirl26

I honestly don't know what the hell took me this long to put the story on my list because I've been fangirling and reading it for over a year now. I was there from the beginning and am really excited about the sequel that is being made at the moment. 

So if you didn't get it from me ranting, this is one of the best fanfictions/ stories you'll ever read on Wattpad and other sites. This book had me laughing, crying and fuming all at the same time. 

I didn't think it was possible but it made me love Justin even more than I did before... like that shit cray.. 

So please check it out & you will be back to thank me later :)

summary:

Justin Bieber had been best friends with Jamie Hughes for a long time. She's supported his videos throughout his kidrauhl stage and has been there to buy his new Believe album. Surely, they kept in contact very well. They talked, Skyped, online chatted and met up a couple of times in special occasions and whenever Justin had the free time. Selena seemed nice to Jamie so she didn't mind their Jelena relationship. However, everything changes when the old saying of two best friends falling in love doesn't cease to exist in Justin and Jamie's friendship. Feelings begin to stir and sparks begin to fly and soon, they find themselves falling head over heels in love with each other. What happens when one intimate moment leads to another and Jamie finds herself surprisingly pregnant and carrying Justin's baby? How will Selena react? What will their parents say? And even better, what will the press find out? If anyone discovers anything, Justin and Jamie's lives would change forever. But maybe things are much more complicated than that. Read on to find how the world reacts to one mistake, how it may rip off and tear Justin and Jamie's friendship apart, what ever happens to Jelena and whether or not the baby even sees the world and how they'll have to cope with it.

** the story does contain some mature scenes**

You'll find the link to the story -------> (external link)

okay bye.