chapter 2

once I got home I went straight up to my bed room an thought to my self about how my first day went but as I was think I got interrupted buy my phone going off with texts.

N- I'm thinking about picking you up for a movie around 6 if that's okay??

M-um yea it would be awesome

N-okay se you at 6

I look at the time an its 4 okay I got enough time. I get to the bathroom an I turn my shower on then I go back to my room an I look for clothes " so I don't want to be all dressed up all we are going is to the movies nothing else." I said to my self. I look for some nice clothes that I do have. I put on my bed a tanktop with red skinny jeans. ok I should go an get in the shower. I go in to the shower then once I get out I look at my phone to see what time it is an I see that's it is 5:30 " OH SHIT" I run an put on my clothes on an then time for makeup. I put on on black eyeliner to make my blue eyes pop out with color then I put on mascara. ok I'm done so I have ten mins to my self I thought till the door bell rang.

"hello how may I help you" I hear my mom saying

" oh I'm sorry I'm Nonah. is Madison here?"

" um yes she isi will get her you can come in if you like"  

" ok thank you ma'ma"

I hear foot steps coming up the stairs.

" Madison..."

"yes mother I'm in my room"

"so where you going??"

fuck I forgot to tell her but she is going to be ok with me going out with a guy.

" um in just going out with my guy friend Nonah I don't know what time I will be back me an him are just going out to see a movie if that's ok with you??"

" yes but i will have to have a talk with him."

" he lives next to us sooo I don't think you will any problem finding us if I'm not back in time." I hear her laughing an I smiled I also hear her talking to him.

" ok ma'ma I will have her back before midnight" wow my mom doesn't care about the time when I get back.

I run down stairs to see him looking hot as ever.

" you ready?" he asked me I nod my head as we go out the door. we start walking to the movies

" what movie are we going to go watch?"

" we are going to see the hunger games because why the hell not" I laugh as he says that.

" ok why does my mom want me back so late?" I say with a confused face.

" oh because I want to take you some where else"

" oh ok " I look up at him as he smirks I smile.

he puts his and in to mine an in twine are fingers together an he brings me closer to him once we get to the movies I stand by him. 

" can I have two tickets  to the hunger games "

" what type of stuff do you like" he asks me

" umm popcorn an soda is fine." I smile at him an he gets two sodas an a large  popcorn for us to share.