I am a girl

Who am I to The world? Do people know about me? Can they see that I am my own person? Am I loved?

I am a girl, am different and I am loved. I want the world to know it.

I want the world to know that it is only right to judge me based on who I am. I want the people to know that I have my own interests. I am different, not the 'same', a jellyfish. Why must I be judged on the way I look or the material I wear and the friends I have? I hate it when self-absorbed Barbie clones tell you you're not perfect and point out your flaws, life just gets harder.  How I deal with this is with a simple request "Please don't judge me before you don't even know me."

 I love art. All my feelings and emotions are put into every piece of art work I do. Art helps wash away my problems, I get to express as much as I want to and I love that. I want people to know that I love color because they brighten up my day. It lets me find the truth to this world. The truth is that the world is colourless. So what i do is let the bright, beautiful, expressive colours take me away from the colourless world. 

I am super strong. And I want the world to know that. Yes sometime I am emotional, but that shows strength not weakness. I have my days when I cry hysterically and others when I laugh like I have never laughed before.  I want people to know that I hate lies. They can only create problems.  

I am who I am. And I want the world to know that. See me for me and no one else.

Smiles to me are contagious, and I think everyone should spread them every day. I want the world to know that I am not simple. I am not selfish, or rude. I am not disrespectful or bad mannered. I was bought up with a sweet heart.  So love me for the heart I have and not my looks.

I am everything I want to be. And I want the world to know that. I want people to know that it is okay to be different. The truth is people will judge you and they will be hurtful but don't hate youself for it. They are people who love you. Forget the ones that are rich, the ones that don't care and the ones that are cruel.