The Pain of the Past

"Really. I love listening to stories!" I childishly smile at her without seeing it.
---------------------------

*Minah's POV

Such a charming guy wants to know my story. But isn't it awkward, no one knows the story about me and D.O.
Is he trust-worthy for this.
"Ahhhhhh aniya!!!" I scream to myself while slowly opening my eyes and saw his beautiful face. "Aigoo... Is he really a boy, he's prettier than me hahaha" I whisper.
"What now? Don't worry I won't spill your story to others. Trust me!" Offering a pinky promise.
"Oh Lord! Help me.............................Ok fine I will." And give my pinky promise.
But before I start, he stands up and pull me outside heading to the seaside and sit in the white sand.
"You can start now." He said while giving me an angelic smile.
"Here it goes. Kyungsoo court me for almost a year when we met. We both have mutual feelings with each other. I loved him and he with me. But I was immature back then. I never understand his career and his lifestyle. I don't want him to leave me behind for so long. Prior to that, we even made a promise not to make each other feel  lonely. But to my perspective, he broke his promise to me. A day before he go back to Korea, he said he wants me to wait for him. I am afraid he will forget me or he will not come back because he's soooo much busy with work. I said I can't wait too long and break up with him. I know I hurt his feelings, but a month after he left to Korea he came back and stay for a week. We settled everything and said sorry to one another. I even assure him I didn't have any reservations toward him. And we became good friends after that." Didn't notice the smile in my lips and the tears falling to my cheeks.

"Whoah! I don't know what to say. I didn't notice that from Kyungsoo. But if you two settled it, may I know why are you crying?" He lends me his handkerchief.
"Because when I saw him last week, I just realized all my immaturity and regret slowly lingers in my mind." I accept his hanky and wipe my tears drying in my cheeks.
"So what's your plan, I mean, how do you think you will move on completely?" He asked moving closer next to me.
"I........ I don't have any idea." I sighed
"Come here. Mmmm....I'll help you with that." He grab my shoulder and hug my side while the sun is slowly hiding from us.
Such a cinematic scenario. Now I'm thinking how will my bias help me from moving on.

---------------------

*hope you like this part. Really, my imaginations were active now. Hmmm hope you too. :)
Saranghae