Playing Games

I dont know about other moms out there, but I didnt experience any of those morning sickness, dizziness, and even food cravings! I guess I'm lucky. Maybe its because It's only 2 months that I'm bearing my child. Eli and I haven't yet figured out how we would tell our parents about our baby. He said He'll take care of his parents and will tell them soon. Me? I don't know, I'm too scared to tell my mom about this...

Her daughter who always tell her that she's gonna be successful, who always have honorable mentions and good grades in school. Her daughter, whom she put her hopes and trust and provided everything she'll ever need just to achieve success, stabbed her in the back and throw all of that efforts into waste, because of a boy, who plants a seed that might ruin, or delay her child's future.

The dilemna inside my head was just too much to bear, that is why I delay the confession towards Mom as much as I can. Stress is inevitable with my current situation, I know that. The only good thing that helps me keep going is that Eli did not bail on me. He reassured me that he'll be with me through this, and that's enough for me.

Then came the time that parents of Eli was aware that they already have a grand child. They took it easy though, maybe because Eli is the man. Soon after that, I confessed to Mom about my current situation and of course, she was goddamn angry! And after we got past all of the "comming out" part, yeah including the "cumming out", haha. The struggles begin...

All family members does have their own responsibility iside the household right?. Like, If your'e a man, you'll have the task of providing. And when you're a woman, you'll have the task of caring for all the family members, cleaning the house and basically giving all types of Care inside the house.

"Babe, are you going to try and find a work today?" I ask Eli, a nursery rhymes book in my hands, while I'm sitting at the couch.

"About thaaaat, Uhm I dont have any money left to seek a job babe. But as soon as I have, I'll rush out of here and try and bring you good news. Ok?" He moved beside me, and caress my belly, then kissed me on the cheek.

I took off his hands on me and grabbed my wallet inside my small purse beside the TV...

200 pesos,

That's all I have.

My head hurts and there's a chest pain after seeing it. We only have 200 for the whole month, and I still have an upcoming prenatal checkup. And it turns out that Eli's parents was just there to say they are his parents, but wouldn't be able to help us. I'm still not sure if it is "wouldn't be able" or "doesn't want to help us".

So is Mom, I dont want to burden her even further.

I decided to give Eli my last money hoping that this time, he will come with a job and we would not be hungry for the rest of the month.

"Here, you can use this 150, to get going. Make sure that you go home with a job babe ok?. I wonder why you are not receiving any calls from your previous applications..? " I grabbed my book again and sat on the couch. I gave him the money while he held out his hand.

"I dont know either. But thank you so much for this babe, I'll head out now. Better be early right?" He stood up and grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips.

"That's our last money for the month so be responsible for it babe. Take care. I love you" I said.

"Love you too!" he said before going out the door.

A couple of hours later, Seika, my bestfriend called me asking if we can play LOL, just to pass the time. I told her I dont have any money left to spend, and she said that she'll take care of it. We normally go to a computer shop, because it's more fun playing together in one place right?

So we went there, aaaaaandddd...

saw ELI ..

I didnt react at first.
I decided to take a look on his screen first, you know the way computer shops work, wherein you will be able to see how much time you've spent in there?....

Time logged in:

6:25:37

6 HOURS .. wow ..
So this is what he does?
All those lines saying,
"they said they'll call me",
"I'm so tired trying to find a job babe",
"I'm trying my best! OK!! ".

And to think that it was my barely earned money that he was using..
No, I dont actually care about the money.
It was my TRUST that he broke, and the reason why I'm angry!

I clenched my teeth so hard and when I felt that I'm about to burst,
Everything went black and I heard explosions around me.