3rd Month

Ok so last month our 1 yrs. old daughter Chloe said her first word. It wasn't momma or daddy it was sissy. Even though she said it like her sitter I still give her credit for it. Two days after you flew to heaven Alyssa our 1 yrs. old daughter got in trouble in Walmart for slobbering all in the floor I told the man that our twins was mine and I am missing a peace of my heart right now you know what that peace is, you. Ok so this girl says I should go add some dude on watt pad because he's similar to me and I look and he is his name is Sexy Loner and the girls name is Batwoman469 I hope you can go add them two I think they both deserve a good kiss from Jesus. I pray every night you could come back. Why'd you leave oh why. I mean I went through enough without you. I can't make it alone. Well bye I got to go talk to this Batwoman girl I mean she seams nice. I'm still crying.

Ok so I know the girl reading my stories is Breanna or Batwoman469 as the watt pad world calls her and she spreaded a little something on messages about my book and that people should read it. Well I got a little crush on you even though I don't really know you. Well your hot❤️❤️❤️❤️ bre say something I mean...