~')Chapter 1('~

Hey!!
I know I know I'm sorry!!
I tried to... But no one was reading then that one person (who ever you are) put me in their library so I just had a spark of inspiration thank you my first reader.
🔹🔹🔹Animelover2411🔹🔹🔹

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

(Lucy POV)
We left the capital and headed to my apartment in Magnolia. Poor Natsu was motion sick the entire way there. We haven't spoken a word. The view outside was breath taking. The everlasting desert spanned endlessly before us. You would see the occasional cactus or desert flower pass by. The orange ombre of colors setting with the sun was something I missed while at the capital.

We made it back by the last light of the setting sun and I relished the feeling of my old apartment. I had secretly came here for the few vacations I had and took in the smells and sights while I was here. I always cleaned the place and would keep everything preserved. I quickly start to pack somethings. I see Natsu look around and then go into the hall. He probably wants to look around. He walks back in and he looks sullen. To lighten the mood, I turn around and say, "Well doesn't this bring back old memories?" my attempt to lighten the mood failing.

"Yea..." Natsu say's unexpectedly.

"Oh, so it does do something other than stair." I playfully answer back.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN! I CAN DO MUCH MORE!" He playfully responds with his normal, playful voice.

"Oh yea!" I answer back. "Then come and get me!"

"Oh Luce you're on!" He answers full of energy.

He tries to grab for me but misses horribly. "I guess your training was for nothing," I answer, a playful expression with a small sting behind it.

"OH NOW IM ALL FIRED UP!!!" Natsu retorts back.

We chase each other around my apartment. Both of us full of excitement and carful of our surroundings. He catches up with me; I trip over my carpet and try to grab for his shirt and end up dragging him down with me.

"Owwwww..." I moan and open my eyes to find him pinned under me. Both our faces flushed bright red and some of my hair covered his face.

"L-luce can you um... get off me." he stutters. His arm covering his turned face to hid the blush.

"O-o-of course, you think I enjoy this!!!!!" I yell; turning my face to the side. (I had the intense urge to put Baka here but then i thought... Ima weeb that smokes weed 😅😝) I try to move my arm off him, and I end up falling again on him. Instead of getting back up I feel an arm rap around me. I freak out and try to break free but I find out that there is no point and relax into his arms.

"I'm still sorry Luce... I never thought that my journey would cause so much harm," he answer's the questions I asked earlier, and rests his chin on my head. At this point my face was as red as Erza's hair, but then I hear a bump bump. Is... is this his heart? I turn my head to listen to his heartbeat; is he blushing too? I try to look up and see him looking at me. Blush on both of our faces, we quickly look away from each other. "Um.. c-can I um, get out o-" I hear words stumbling from his mouth.

"Yes yea um..." he says, moving akwardly to help me up. He carefully slid out and helped me out. After that a cloud of purple smoke clouds over his head while he crawls into a corner of my place.

♡《♡ | | ♡》♡

(Natsu POV)
I had been feeling a sense of embarrassment after the little "trip" (PPPUUUUUNNNSSSS, lol kill me 😈), and have kept to my corner of her apartment.

"W-would you like some tea?... you look tired; a-after the your journey you must be hungry. I'll cook something up." Luce says, still blushing from the incident.

"Y-yea... Yea sure that would be nice. I-I'll help you... If you want, you know, any help." I say, the words feeling foreign in my mouth since I haven't spoken to a person in a long time.

"N-no thank you, you have caused enough trouble for one day!" Luce answers, putting her hands on her hips to look sassy (her face still red).

"You have other things to do. Go take a bath you smell awful and while your in there take a look at your hair! Also, change you clothes, and put them in the laundry basket; I still have work to do cleaning so when your done make sure to stay away so you don't breath in chemicals." She rambles as if I had never left in the first place.

"Okay! Okay, just... Do you have any of my clothes?" I ask since I've been traveling in the same cloak and shirt for my entire journey.

Her face turns hot red as she turns to what looks like the entrance to her room. She closes the door, and I hear a chest open inside. She comes back out looking embarrassed and she hands me my old shirt. I look at it in amazement, it was just like my old shirt but now one of the sleeves is longer than the other. She also has my pants and shoes on the bottom.

"H-here!" She yells as she stretches out her hand.

"Luce! My old clothes! Why are they here? How are they still so clean?" I asked surprised they even existed!

"W-when you left I... I um... went to your house and took some of your belongings for save keeping." She say's, turning her foot on the tips of her toes.

"Um... Thank you Luce... I didn't think you cared THAT much..." I say, astonished she went through all that trouble.

"What ever!" She responds. Her blush has now reached the color of Erza's hair. "Natsu, what do you want to do now?" Luce asks.

"Hmm... I don't know? Do you want to do anything?" I ask, remembering the wall if clues.

"Yea, can we start look for the guild soon?" Giving me the answer I expected from her.

"Ok, start packing! We're going to meet Happy tommorow and head strait to find the guild!"

♡《♡|End of Chapter|♡》♡