Revealing of Reversal (3)

(Yet again, this MAY be split in to more than 3 parts, so get ready to read more of my NaruSasu crap! :D)

"I'm really sorry, Kakashi sensei.. I didn't mean for anything like that to come out of it.." Said Sakura. "It's alright, but, do you know how to undo it?" He asked. "I really don't know that much about it, Ino was the one who taught me the jutsu." Sakura answered. "Well, I guess we're going to go talk to Ino, then." Kakashi stood up. "Wait, we're leaving now?" Naruto asked, his mouth stuffed with sweet dumplings. "Well, it's best we hurry to get our information. After all, we might get lost on the path of life again." He said. "We might even get ramen on the way." Naruto stood up. "Well, it was nice to meet you, Mrs. Haruno, but I have to go! Thanks for the sweet dumplings!" He said, running outside. "I might as well watch the moron." Sasuke started walking out, but stopped for a moment. "You are going to fix this, Sakura." He said, glaring at her.

She froze. By the time she finally snapped out of it, Sasuke was gone. "W-Wait! Sasuke! I'm sor!....ry..." She sighed. Her biggest crush had just told her (or what seemed like demanded) that she'd have to fix this. A problem she didn't even know how to fix.

Just before she went back to her room to sit in a corner for a good 5 hours, Kakashi placed a hand on her shoulder

Just before she went back to her room to sit in a corner for a good 5 hours, Kakashi placed a hand on her shoulder. "It's alright, Sakura. That's just how Sasuke is. We can solve the problem, don't worry." He said, seeming to give her a smile through his mask. "No.." She said. "Hm?" Sakura gave a serious look. "Take me with you, I want to solve the problem too." Kakashi chuckled a bit, then finally spoke. "Alright, you can come with us." He said. Sakura smiled. "I'm proud to help."

'I'll make you proud, Sasuke! I promise!'

Welp still no NaruSasu, I WILL try to put some more NaruSasu in the next chapters. Promise!