In My Head

It was a normal day in Ikebukuro and the one and only Izaya Orihara was roaming the streets looking for something to do or someone to toy with. When it was a normal day Izaya was bored because everyone was doing normal boring things. As Izaya was skipping through the streets he saw Shizu-Chan, but for some odd reason he didn't feel like dealing with that monster today. One of Izaya's many phones started to buzz in the pocket of his ebony coat. He took the phone out of his pocket and walked over to the closest building only to lean against the wall. "Hello?~" Izaya smirked. ".....H-Hey, we need to talk." A familiar voice on the other line commanded. "Well, this is interesting. Meet you at my apartment in an hour." Izaya's smirk grew wider as he pressed end call. As the call ended Izaya began to head to his dark apartment, which had a beautiful view of the city. Izaya arrived at his apartment taking his coat off and hung it the hallway. Soon after the raven walked out of the hallway, there was a eager knock at the door. Izaya casually walked over to the door and opened it only to see a familiar teenage boy at his door staring at the floor. "Come in~" Izaya invited the blonde haired boy into his apartment. The boy clenched his fists and walked into the ravens apartment stomping into the living room and sitting on Izaya's couch. Izaya sat across from the boy. "Now what did Kida Masaomi want to talk to the one and only Izaya Orihara about. Perhaps a deal, or maybe money?Please do tell~" Izaya snickered and placed his signature smirk on his face. Kida stood up and clenched his fists tighter. "Cat's got your tongue, Masaomi?" Izaya's smirk grew wider. "Why are you always there?" Kida asked softly and looked into Izaya's dark blood red eyes only to look away quickly. The raven tilted his head. "Why are you always there goddammit!!??" Kida's sunk to the ground. "The only thing I can think about is you, it's so disgusting! You are a manipulative bastard that only cares for yourself....there's something wrong with me! Why do I think about you!?" Kida puts one of his hands to his face, catching the tears that fall from his honey eyes. The raven was speechless, he honestly didn't know what to say. The smirk on his face was gone. Izaya slid to the floor and hugged the teenage boy. Kida's eyes flew open from the sudden contact, but then relaxed soon after. The blondes arms slowly wrapped around the informant's neck, tears still falling from his eyes. "Please tell me..." Kida tightened his arms around the raven. "Well, for a human being to think about someone other than themselves a lot, sometimes means they could love that person." Izaya states then smirks evilly. "Perhaps you?....." Izaya pulled away from Kida and looked into his creamy honey colored eyes. Kida shut his eyes tightly and stood up. "NO!!.........Absolutely not!! NOT YOU!" Kida's breath hitched and he began to breathing in an unnatural manner, calming himself down. Izaya stood up as well and walked to the kitchen and sighed. "Well that's a shame, I was just about to kiss you." Kida froze to that comment and caught himself imagining the scene in his head. The blond blushed and held his lips, he shut his eyes tightly. 'Always in my head, that bastard' Kida walked to the wall and punched it, not even leaving a dent. "Having a temper tantrum are we?" Izaya snickered and walked over to the hot headed blonde. "It's okay I won't tell a soul if you fall stray to me, Kida-Kun." Izaya whispered in Kida's ear and slid a hand down his arm a smirk reappearing on his face. Kida couldn't think straight.

'His voice

His eyes

His everything

Stuck

Stuck in my head

forever?

I doubt that

Right now?

Yes

He is

He is mine'

Kida leaned against the wall and pulled Izaya in front of him. "Hmmm, I guess I was right." Izaya assumed and trapped Masaomi in with his arms by putting his hands against the wall. They stared into each others eyes. Then the informant kissed the blonde's neck. Kida wrapped his arms around the informant's torso pulling him closer. Izaya kissed up Kida's neck to his mouth and kissed him softy and gently. Kida moved his hands up to Izaya's head and pushed him deeper into the kiss as his eyes were shut tightly. They both pulled away for air.

"I-I think I love you, Izaya."

Kida looked down to the floor and blushed deeply

Izaya put a hand on Kida's cheek and smiled

"I love you too."

'Although I find it hard to believe this bitch, like he's going to manipulate me. I still need him right now, at this very moment. I want to love him' Kida thinks to himself and smiles.