Chapter 0

Chapter 0

War.

Sometimes I wish it would all be stopped. Explosions ring in my ears as the world around me are painted in blood. I'm not stupid, granted I'm not the smartest person in the world. But sometimes I wish the world around me was like before, where the grassy meadows would be overflowing with life as the butterflies pollinated the flowers and then I would lay on the dewy grass as if I was part of the world itself. I would plant my feet in the soft my soil and look at the sky covered in clouds. Then a shadow would cover me as the spring leafs would fall to the ground. Animals would hop around the meadow, drinking the water from the lake beside the large implanted tree at the heels of my feet. Rabbits, and deer would gather around and drink from the lake. Then they would sit around lazily and sleep to their hearts content without worrying about hunters and other killers of nature.

I think Corry would like that place too, I think he would love it like I do. I can just imagine what he would do if he came with me to the meadow. I bet he would laugh and twirl around the area and fall down with his chest rumbling. I bet he would look at me with those ocean blue eyes and brush his long bangs out of his beautifully peachy skin. I bet he would smile and laugh with me all day. I bet we would swim around in our underwear in the lake and joke around. I bet we would insult each other like good old times. I bet he would just cry in joy for this peaceful place only heaven could show.

But I can't.

I can't imagine him doing that, any of it. I just can't imagine him making that sweet sound of laughter, I can't imagine him coming with me to the meadow. I shouldn't imagine it actually, I don't have any rights too. "Why?" you might ask me but I wouldn't be able to answer that. "Why can't you?" you might ask again but I just can't. But there is one answer I can answer, only one though.

It was all my fault, everything.