Dippers Story

Ok so this might be a warning for something dirty in this chapter. I don't find it that dirty to be honest. But just warning just in case.

Bills POV

I look over my shoulder and smirk seeing dipper blushing madly. He hid his face in his hand. I smiled and grabbed him , pulling him into a hug. 'God he's so cute' I thought 'wait what am I saying , I'm a demon he's a human , I'm only messing with him....right?' I questioned myself as I let dipper go but he didn't stir. I realized he had fallen asleep on me. I rolled my eyes and laid him down then pulled him to my chest and he snuggled up to me. I couldn't help but smile , I felt I could watch this for hours.

~Le time skip because dipstick didn't wake up for 2 hours and the Red Velvet trash didn't get to eat the red velvet cookies she made and is sad about it~

Dippers POV

I soon woke up feeling warmth against me. Slowly my eyes opened and I looked up seeing Bill staring at me with a soft expression. I think he realized I was awake when he smirked. "Great you're finally up from your nap , now can we finally go do something?" I nodded and got up. Bill followed as I unlocked the door and walked downstairs.

When I turned and looked at Bill his hair was a little of a mess. Probably because we were laying in the bed for 2 hours. 'His looks to top off his hair , its kinda sexy'. "Aww , thank Pine Tree" he chuckled then pulled me close and wrapped his arms around my waist , causing me to blush. Bill looked at me in surprise and smirked "Is that a pine tree in your pants or are you just happy to see me?".

Bill's POV

I chuckled 'I didn't expect that' my thoughts ran. 'Though why did it make me happy? What is this feeling , I've never felt this before' I brushed it off and brought my attention back to Dipper. He was blushing once again and looking at me with the cutest face I think I have ever seen. My pants became tight and I blush 'what's happening to me?!?' I ran outside into the forest.

Dipper's POV

'What just happened?' I thought. I felt a weight on my back "oh hey Mabel". "Hey Dipster!! What happened to Bill?" I looked towards the door then back to her. "I'm unsure he just left without a word" She tilted her head as I said this. "Maybe he had some thoughts to go over" she picked up waddles as she spoke "but its ok bro bro , because me and waddles are he for ya" she made waddles poke me "blop". I smiled at her "Yea , you know what you're right".

She ran towards the kitchen "Now come on dipper let's make some cookies!". I ran in after her as she pulled out a box of cookie mix. "Omg! Stan know us so well!!" The cookie mix was red velvet. We opened the box and got to work. "Dipper can we talk about when you first realized you were gay?".

I looked at her and replied "sure". We continued making the cookies as I spoke. "Well , it happened when we were 14 , I'm sure you remember Alex , my best friend he always came over" Mabel nodded to signal she remembered. "We were sitting outside during lunch and we were talking , and well some of our usual bullies showed up. They had a bucket of water and poured it on us.

When they left I looked over and saw how cute Alex looked wet. I felt my face become hot and looked away. Alex then tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I was ok. All I replied with was yea" I threw the cookies in the oven then washed my hands. Mabel smile "Cool bro bro , but Alex hasn't been around in 2 years" I stopped what I was doing and looked over at her then gave a smile "I told him I was in love with him , he found gays disgusting , and since then he dropped all contact with me." Mabel's eyes widened "I'm so sorry Dipper".

Bill's POV

I was leaning against the wall hidden from Shooting Star and Pine Tree. 'I didn't expect that' I thought as I just listened to the whole story. "Heh , right when I realized this feeling I have for you is love" I whispered to myself. I just smiled remembering I just found out Pine Tree is gay. 'Wait a second they weren't gonna tell me about the cookies!'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok , this chapter no clue what I did with it but Bill has felt my pain of wanting cookies!! That's all I have to say this time. Thank you my lovey little monsters!!