1.

Nicole's POV

"WHAT?!" I yelled at both of my parents.
I can't believe this! Werewolves? But how ?

"Honey, could you please calm down? " Mom said softly, but I can't calm down. Don't they realize what they just told me?

"How can I calm down? I just heard my parents saying that they are werewolves! Freaking werewolves, the ones that I read In books. You heard that BOOKS!" I said in an angry tone.

I was finally 18 and had just graduated High School. Every normal 18 year old kid would apply for college or get a job. But no I was stuck In the living room hearing my parents say that they are werewolves.

"Nicole, yes we understand it's unexpected and you probably have a lot of questions but you need to calm down. "My dad said in a stern tone.

"Okay, sorry. So..talk" I said as I calmed my breathes.

"Well as you heard right we are werewolves. And we come from Silver Moon pack wich is the biggest strongest one. Me and your mom are mates, soulmates we are destined from the moon Goddess to stay together forever ,get married and have kids. We left the Silver moon pack when we found out that you are a human and we wanted a normal life for you. But now something came up and they need us back like other old pack members. "

My dad finished and I was left with mouth hanging open. I didn't know what to say.

"When are we supposed to go?" I asked because it was the only thing that came first in my mind since most of my questions have been answered by my dad's previous 'speech'.

"In two days" my mom simply said.

"So , you believe us? " mom asked

"Yes. I mean why would you lie to me? I think I will need time to realize that a lot of things will change, but I'm willing to give it a try" I said trying to act as mature as possible.

I mean yes, I believed them but I don't know if I'm ready to live everything behind and change the way I live in two days. I excused myself and went up to my room closed my door and put on some music to relax.

After about 2 hours I decided to take a long shower Lost on you by LP still blasting from my phone, as I went and picked some pajamas and undergarments. When I finished my shower I went downstairs to be greeted by the sight of my mom cooking something delicious of course.

"Hey mom" I said with a small smile.

"Hey honey, how are you?" Mom asked with a warming smile

"Well better than before.Err, mom can I ask you a question? "

"Sure , what is it? " she said and looked away from the stove

"You and dad seem to be always In love, is it because you are mates? "I asked unsure. Her face lit up and she started talking.

"Yes , that's actually it. Finding a mate is the best thing that can happen to a werewolve." She said and went to the sink to wash something

"Do I have a mate? "

"Since you are from werewolve blood although you are not one you have a mate" She said and began on cutting something. Yeah I didn't notice what she was cutting or washing cause only one thing was stuck in my mind. Are they disappointed on me because I am not a werewolve?
I gulped and then asked

"Mom are you and dad disappointed on me because I'm a human? "

She stopped what she was doing and looked ne dead straight in the eyes.

"You, never think like that again understand? We are not disappointed on you for being a human, we love you very much and we are proud of you for being such a great person" she said and then hugged me

"Oh, one last question. .What's that tattoo down on your neck? "

"Well that is your dad's mark. "

"My dad's what? "I asked confused

And then it started she explained everything about mates and the mating process and when I say everything I mean every single detail about it. I cringed at some words.. yes I am a virgin just because I'm 18 it doesn't mea- oh fudge it I'm not having that talk with myself again. After 2 hours taking about mates and everything I needed to know dinner was ready and sad came from work.

"it's worse that I thought' my dad said

"What's wrong? " my mom asked worried

"We need to leave tomorrow morning, they just called me and they said it's important"

Suddenly I started getting anxious and I didn't want to eat anymore.

"Oh" I said "I'm going to pack my clothes then" I said quietly

"I'm really sorry for thins honey but we don't have any other choice" dad said with a sad smile and hugged me

"It's okay I understand" and with that I got up in my room and started packing my clothes.

We have a big day tomorrow I said to myself as I finished packing and collapsed to my bed letting the darkness consume me.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Soooo?

This is my first book and English in my second language so if there are any mistakes I know it already.

Please comment and vote.

Love G.