Chapter 1

Shania P.O.V

The sound Of My Alarm Went off. Monday 5:45. I set my alarm a little early so I can wake up and just be on my phone. I checked my messages to see a goodnight text from my bestfriend.

Bryon🙊💥😈: Ite Goodnight Bestfriend.
I respond back with a simple "Hey" it was around 6:00 and I went downstairs to fix me some coffee and toast. While that was being made I went back upstairs to pick my outfit out. It's was about 80 degrees so I picked some black jean shorts with a white croptop that had a cartoon Starbucks cup on it. After throwing that on. I went in front of my mirror to brush my brown hair into a messy bun. I wanted to go casual because I like being comfy at school. The coffee maker beeped letting me know my coffee was ready. On my way down the stairs I passed my aunt's room and noticed she was propped up in her bed. "Would you like some coffee or toast aunt lani?"
"Yes Some coffee would be nice" she said with a sore throat. She'd been sick for a couple days now so everyday I had to do the bulk of the work for my nieces and nephews. I brought her coffee to he room and look at the clock on her dresser. "Damn" I said quietly to myself. It was 7:00. I had fifteen minutes to get to school. I went upstairs and threw on some lipgloss and a light color of eye shadow. I kissed my aunt Kehlani goodbye and grabbed my phone, charger, earphones, and my toast and coffee. I Walked out the door and as I got off my porch I texted my mom good morn. A Red Rari had suddenly approached me. Nobody had a red Rari but my bestfriend. As I walked towards the car he rolled down the windows with a smirk on him face. "You Can Jus Show Up But Don't Text me back?"
"I was busy. Look you going to get in or not?"He said. I smiled and got in the passenger seat. "How was your weekend?"
"Good You Know I visited my Mom and Sisters." I don't leave them no more because when my mom moved I didn't want to leave my school and friends but India And Lyric Really Didn't Care. Finally we pulled up to the school. I went to my locker. About 2 mins later, bryon hugged me from behind. Not really by my waist by my neck but I was used to it because he does it all the time. "You scared me damn" I said punching him in the arm. I went to my first period and before the teacher arrive I ate my toast and sipped my coffee.