deux

Before we begin, can we please just acknowledge the picture of Cameron above? Cause like holy shit. Ok I'm done.

Nash, Matt, Aaron, Shawn, and I were filming an QnA at our hotel room.

We came to New York to attend some fancy event.

"Okay okay guys calm down! We'll wake the person next door." Matt said, attempting to calm us down.

"Okay next question!" I yelled

"Cameron!" Shawn whispered

"Person next door probably doesn't even care."

"Cameron next question."

"Cameronxdallas asked, who would you rather date Baby Ariel, Lia Marie Johnson, or Bethany Mota?"

A mixture of Baby Ariel and Lia Marie Johnson filled the room

Shawn POV (surprise surprise):
Everyone either said Baby Ariel or Lia Marie Johnson. I haven't given my answer yet, I don't understand why no one chose Bethany.

"Bethany Mota." I said at the last minute

Cameron, Nash,and Matt all looked at me weirdly.

"What? She's gorgeous."

"Yea but not that gorgeous." Nash said

We had gotten in an argument over this until we heard a knock on the door.

Bethany POV:
Let me sleep was all what I was thinking. The people next door were loud and annoying. Let me add it was fucking 3 in the morning.

I decided that I had enough and got out bed. I put on a hoodie and walked out of my room. I walked next door and began to knock on the door.

Cameron POV:
We had all stopped arguing when we heard the knock.

"Great that's probably security or the person next door." Shawn said while glaring.

I got up from where I was sitting and walked to the door. I looked though the eye hole and saw a girl with her back against the door.

I opened the door and she spun around. Shit.

Bethany POV:
I heard the door opening and I spun around. Once he saw me he had a shocked look on his face.

"Cameron! Who's at the door?!" I heard someone shout.

Realization hit me when i realize it was Cameron Dallas.

A person walked over, who I'm assuming to be Matthew Espinosa, with a bottle of whip cream.

He looked at me with wide eyes.

What the fuck, why are they are surprised?

"Uh I was hopping if you could keep the noise down a little." I said breaking the silence.

"Yea of course, I'm sorry."

"No it's fine, don't worry about it."

There was the awkward silence again.

"Well uh good night." I said with a smile.

"Good night."

I began to turn away until I felt a hand grab my wrist.

I flinched at the touch. I turned back around to meet eyes with no other than Cameron Dallas.

"Are you going to be at the Gala Event tomorrow?"

"Yeah why?"

"Nothing, just hopping I would see you there" he said smiling.

I smiled back and turned away.

As I was halfway to my room I turned back around.

"See you there." I said while looking at Cameron.

He smiled and closed the door.