Part 1

Hi my name is Hayleigh Lawly and my older brothers name is Kian Lawly
My parents died in a car crash or year ago. My best friend committed suicide three years ago.
My brothers friend Cameron saved my life a month ago, if he didn't have to piss I would be dead right now
He seen the light was on and the door was locked, he heard me cry and knocked on the door lightly. "Are you okay?" When I didn't answer I heard the lock being picked and seen cam walk in. I seen him look at my arm and run too me. That's all I remember before I pasted out.

Cams POV
I heard faint cries from the bathroom as I was walking to it. I seen the light on and knocked lightly. There was no answer. I don't know what came over me but something told me there was something really wrong. I picked the lock and seen loans sister in the bathtub naked, with blood dripping from her wrist. Man she was beautiful. I don't know why she would want to do such a thing such a perfect body.

Hayleigh 's prov (present day)

My brother is going on tour for two months so he had Cam stay with me to watch me, I'm not allowed to be home alone according to the hospital. Anyway Cameron came over to our house early today to say good bye to Kian and to get to know me better.
He is gonna sleep in my brothers room which is connected to my room.
Kian left an hour ago and Cam came in to talk to me.

Cam's prov

I walked into her room to talk to her about what I have been wondering for a while, "Hey I know this might be sensitive to talk about but why do you cut. I asked her she
( im just gonna do it this way, Cam=c Hayleigh=h)
H- My life is really hard and you should know that you have been in my brothers life for over 10 years.
C- You have pushed me away like I don't matter to you, like I'm just trash you can throw away and never see again.
H- Well that's not how it is I really like you Cameron....
C- I-I like you too.

Hayleigh's prov

I feel like he didn't even care what I said or how I felt. I know he replied but he just walked back out the room after I said that.

Cam's POV

I know it was rude to just walk out of the room but I had to think of what I was getting myself into. She is basically my sister. Hell before Kian turned 18 my mom was her legal guardian. I know I'm 21 but she's 17 and is going to be 18 In a month. I think on her birthday in going to ask her out. I just need to get her to like me first. I wonder if she likes chocolate? Who am I kidding every girl likes chocolate. I think I'm going to ask her to the chocolate factory tour I scheduled at 1:00 pm tommorw. ( I know it's cheesy and kinda from a movie but cut me some slack)
I'm going to go to sleep and talk to her about it in the morning.

( That was the first chapter I know it wasn't that long sorry about that but I have to go to sleep now it is really late and have school tomorrow. I will update tommorw.
Love y'all
Thanks for reading my first part byeee👋🏽👋🏽