I figured out how to convince the police men to follow me and when I did I was so happy. I got to the little warehouse shop thing and looked inside the small window. What I saw made anger boil inside me. Austin had Ally tied to a chair and was on top of her. Her clothes were off and so were his. She was in pain and screaming as he thrust in side of her. When he slapped her I lost all control over what I did next.
I walked up to a policeman and grabbed that stick thing out of his holder and slung out the metal end like a light saber. I walked up to the window and busted it open. I crawled threw it and went over to Ally. I took the metal rod and I beat the shit out of Austin with it. By the time I was done he was black and blue. All of a sudden a loud bang rang through my ears and I realized the police busted through the door. They had taken Austin and we're putting hand cuffs on him. They allowed him to put his pants on but that was it. Ally leaped into my arms as she cried. I wrapped one of those wooly blankets around her and held her tight. Before they took Austin away he said something that put fire in my eyes.
"ALLY DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT WHEN I THRUSTED INTO YOU! OR DID YOU LIKE THE PART WHEN I CAM IN YOU WHILE YOU SCREAMED FOR ME TO STOP!!"
I threw out that metal pole again like a light saber and went to hit him in the face when Ally stopped me.
"P-please do-nt leave m-me."
"Baby I'm not going anywhere."
A Week Later
Ally still hasn't talked since that day. We haven't done an interview in a long time. She is still scared of her own shadow. Austin really messed her up and i will forever seek justice. I hate that he did this to her. Like the other day the girls went out and we we're hanging out on the couch and this happened...
Flashback
"Ally, babe are you ok."
Ally nodded a yes towards me. I leaned in to lightly kiss her. She depend the kiss and I went with it. She got on top of me and started to grind down on my boner. I moaned and went to grab her ass. As I did that she came back to reality and started to freak out. She jumped off me and curled up into a ball on the floor. She started to have a panic attack. I got down on the floor with her and started to talk to her.
"Ally, baby. Copy my breathing," I said picking her up and putting her on my lap," in, out, in, out, in, out. That's it your doing it baby." After she calmed down, she fisted my shirt and just cried.
I swear I'm going to hurt that stupid little Dorito Rapist!