Chapter 2 - starbucks

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THIS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO IT RIGHTFUL OWNER HIRO MASHIMA NO HARM INTENDED•

Continued part of chapter 1

Natsu's Pov

After my conversation with Lucy she smiled and said. "Let the tour begin, First of all I'm going to bring you to your condo."

Lucy then started walking while texting, I then started an conversation and said. "Uhhh Lucy where do you live she then replied and said. "I have an apartment at 14th acilac street."

I then pulled Lucy's hand and hid her, and she then said. "What the hell Natsu ?!" I then smiled and said hey before the touring to my apartment begin can you tour me to a. Coffee shop?"

Lucy then asked. "What why do you want to go to a coffee shop." I then replied and said hey don't worry ill be the one to pay my treat. All I want to do is get to know you."

Lucy then smiled and said. " okay okay I know an great coffee shop that only some know but it has the best coffees."

Lucy then grabbed my right hand and pulled me and ran. Lucy then suddenly stopped and I saw a signage thats said STARBUCKS.

8:00pm

It was night already me and Lucy was just sitting on our table and she was story telling about her life while I just look at her beautiful face and listen to her.

I then started an conversation and said. "Hey Lucy do you believe in loves first sight." She then drank her coffee and looked down and said. "No" there was an silence between us and then she raised her head up and said. "Natsu its kinda late we better get going."

When we got out of the shop I looked at her and when I saw her face it was like she lost something like theres a problem.

We then went in an building she the stopped at an door and said "Natsu this is you room, your stuffs are already there sorry I better be going." She then gave me the key and ran