10. Home or not?

I did become surprised when I entered the house. Harry quickly came toward me, took me in his arms and his lips sought up mine. He only had on a pair of tight pants and that was all. Quickly, he took his hands under my butt and lifted me up. He pushed me up against the cold wall and he did so that all doubts disappeared. I moaned by the pressure from him and I took my legs around his waist. It was as if we continued where we had stopped. His tongue searched desperately for mine and I almost forgot who I was.

"Can't you go to your room and do that?"

Harry ended the kiss and he quickly looked away toward the kitchen. I noticed that Eleanor, Louis and Niall was standing there, all three equally surprised by what they saw. I really didn't want to blush, but I felt how my cheeks became hot. Harry laughing against them.

"I've seen how you do this all the time, so it doesn't hurt that you too will see something?"

They left us alone and Harry smiled at me again. He pressed me harder against the cold surface, just because he could.

"Never ever leave me like that again!" he muttered hoarsely and I saw that he was serious, though he smiled. "You made me crazy and I thought it was you who wanted one night stand."

I got up a smile.

"Did you really think that?"

He nodded, and he cocked his head slightly askew.

"Yes, I really thought that you just wanted my body?" He said it with a twinkle in his eye. "I haven't figured it all out about you yet."

I smiled big. It felt so good when I was with him and I regretted that I had been so cowardly that I had walked home.

"I'm here now?"

He nodded with satisfaction.

"Yes, and you'll stay here."

I had no thoughts about my parents, or maybe that it would be wrong of me to obey him. I just knew that I wanted the same thing. Once again our lips met. I pulled my fingers through his long hair and I whined easy against him. His tongue was playing with me, he bit my lip and I felt the whole I slowly fell into a trance. He could do what he wanted with me. I lost all resistance.

"Can't you just stop with that?"

Niall came back and he looked sullenly straight at us. Harry ended the kiss and he laughed a little bit.

"No, not with this girl."

I giggled at him. Niall rolled his eyes and he walked toward the stairs up.

"Damn, you always the worst?"

Harry gave him a quick glance and then he looked straight into my eyes. I heard Niall went up the stairs.

"He wants you!" Harry whispered hoarsely, and he seemed almost proud that I chose Harry. "He thought he could catch you, but I put a stop to that."

I didn't say anything. What was there to say?

----

Eleanor was curious. As soon as we were alone, she sat down next to me, her eyes was shining with curiosity.

"So you're together?"

I hesitated.

"I think so!" I replied as Harry had just talked about that he owned me. He had never said that I was his girlfriend or that we were together. She giggled.

"You are together!" her voice was filled with hope. "And what happened last night?"

I become red in the face.