The Prince and His Princess

It was late in the evening and princess Aubri had finally retired to her studies and was sitting lazily on her sofa. Suddenly there was a knock at the door and then there in between the door and its frame appeared prince Max.

"Hello, Princess I heard you had quite a stressful day" Stated the prince politely "Maybe I could help with that?" He asked innocently

"What ever do you mean?" She asked confused. To which the prince only replied with a short chuckle. He started to slowly walk over to her, taking his time as to let the anticipation sink in. When he finally reached her, he towered over her and leaned down and whispered in her ear

"Well..." He said lust eminent in his voice " I could do this..." He quickly moved his lips to place a soft kiss on the princess's neck, earning a gasp from said princess. "And this.." He then bit her neck lightly, igniting a moan to escape her soft, painted lips.

He then picked her up suddenly, scooping her up in his arms and placing her down gently on the large, king sized bed in the center of the room. She opened her mouth to protest but the only thing that came out was moan. The prince had very stealthily slid his hands up her dress and rubbed her clit slowly. He then moved his body to be completely over hers and moved in closer to her, whispering softly into her ears

"The only thing I want to hear from you tonight princess..... Is your moans" He then slid his fingers into a very unexpecting princess. Her soft moans illuminating the room as he slid his fingers back and forth, digging deeper and deeper. His fingers becoming wet from the pre-cum leaking from the princess.

"You're so beautiful, my princess..." The prince told his one true love sweetly, each word dripping with so much meaning and love the princess began to cry soft tears of joy.

"And you are so handsome, my prince...." She said through tears, her voice gentle and loving. These words rang through the prince's ears. Igniting a spark in him, something inexplicable flowing through his veins lighting a fire in him.

He pulled his fingers out of the princess and walked over to a small chest holding his "treasures". He pulled out leather ties, a gag, a collar, and favorite set of whips and knives. He placed everything he needed on to the bed after tying the princess down. He looked at her for the "Ok". She nodded her head slowly. He then wrapped a collar around her neck tightly and tied the gag around her mouth, after kissing her lips softly. He then trailed kisses starting at her cheek, then going to her chin, and down her neck. He was then met with the silky cloth of her chest. He ripped the dress, corset and all, off her chest and threw it to the ground like it was garbage.

He gently grabbed both of her breast, cradling them softly while playing with her nipples. At this point the princess was just a bundle of moans, that only got worse when the prince began to suck on her nipple. She squirmed under him overcome with pleasure. Hands tangled in his hair, panting, and moaning. "M-more...Mo-ore....More!" She cried out lustfully, craving, yearning, longing for his touch. "More...." Her voice muffled by the gag but still dripping with lust.

He moved to next nipple, continuing to suck lightly as his right hand traveled down her torso once again, entering the princess. He began to thrust into her lightly, picking up pace until his whole body was moving in tune with his fingers. Once he had finished sucking her nipple he moved his mouth to just below her chest, and began to bite her abdomen, biting harder and harder, each time drawing blood and leaving bruises where he went. Then moved down to her legs, sliding his fingers out, both hands gripping tightly onto her thighs. He continued what he had started before on her abdomen, attacking each of her thighs one at a time. Nipping and sucking, leaving "love marks" all over them.

When he was satisfied with his handy work, he got up, grabbing a whip, whipping her legs, sides, and arms, not daring to mark up her beautiful face. "Who do you belong to?" Whip. "Y-you" she yelped, her voice shaking. "Who makes you feel this way?" Whip. "You." She said, squirming under his presence . "Who do you love?" Whip. "You!" She cried. "And who" Whip. "Is" Whip. "You?" Whip. "My prince" she screamed. "Good" he said "You did great my princess" He stroked her cheek and smiled down at her. She smiled back up at him as he placed tender loving kisses all over her body. As if apologizing for the pain he put her through. But god did he love to see her this way and god did she love to be this way.

The prince finally slid his pants off and slithered into the now bloody princess. His thrusts starting out slow and controlled restraining himself, before picking up pace and becoming quick and messy only governed by the need to be inside the princess. The princess began rolling her hips in time with the prince's thrusts. Both so close to their climax's, minds going blank, backs arching in pleasure, moans erupting from each of their mouths. The only sound piercing through the room were their deep, intense, fulminating sounds of ecstasy.

With one last thrust they both hit their maximum, releasing into/onto each other. The prince then pulled out of her, getting up to grab the medical supplies. He bandaged her up, gently giving each and every one of her injuries a soft feathery kiss, before lying back down next to her. Bringing her close to him and giving her a quick kiss on the forehead whispering..

"Good night my princess and may the Gods bless you with all you desire, and when you wake to begin the day anew, know that I will always be here waiting patiently to help you through any struggle you might have, to help you over any obstacle you may one day face, and pick you up whenever you fall. I, the father of your unborn child....Will always protect you...."

"I love you.... My dear princess"

And with that he slept.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just supposed to be a little one shot but if you guys want I could probably whip something up and create a hole story.

Please comment and tell me what you think.