Chapter 1

Chapter 1

            It's not unusual to wake up and see a face that almostresembles mine except the dark blue eyes and the wavy hair that is curtainingher heart face at that moment.

"Whatdo you want Audrey?" I said as I turned on MY side so I wasn't facing her.

"Goodmorning too my dear sister. Miss me?" she said enthusiastically.

            Don't get me wrong, my sister and I are very close, wedon't have any misunderstandings, we really get along because aside from thefact that we're twins, we don't have any siblings. Just don't wake me up frommy beautiful sleep because I tend to be grumpy.

            "I know you do." Audrey said so she practically answersherself.

            Before I could even take the train to dreamland I felt myblanket was taken off my body which made me groan and so I faced her.

            "What is it?" I said in a bored-kind-of-voice.

            "Go take a shower and then we'll talk later." She saidwhile pulling me out of the bed and into the bathroom.

            "But Audrey, it's a weekend."

            "There will be another weekend so be a doll and take ashower."

            "Fine but stop pulling m.......aaaaaaaahhhhh!!! AUDREY! Ididn't even get to take my clothes off. Ugh!"

            When did she turnthe shower on? I thought.

            I heard the door closed and the fading of her laughter.

            After few hours of me, taking a shower and putting on mywhite t-shirt and my faded blue skinny jeans and black converse shoes. I wentto where my sister is, which is the dining room.

            I slip into one of the chairs in the good-for-four-tableand grabbed toasted bread and spread some butter on it.

            "So what brought you here?"

            "Collins clothing company is expecting me today at 10 soonce you're done with your breakfast we'll drive there."

            "But I have to..."

            "No Alex, you don't." She said while standing from herchair.

            "I have..."

            "No more excuses."

            "Ugh! Why don't you do it?" I complained after drinkingsome of the coffee she made.

            "I have to go somewhere. Don't worry, okay? And it's notlike it's the first time you're covering for me. They never noticed anyway thatit was a different person from time to time." She said and laughed a bit afteras if remembering something.