How did it come to this?

' yeah mum, i'll be home soon just on my way back from work'- 'okay darling, see you soon love you'- ' love you too'.....................................................

********

' her eyes are opening, someone get a doctor!!!!' i can hear my dad shouting, im not quite sure where i am... ' my baby girl' i feel my mum grabbing my hands giving them kisses ' w...where am i?' is all i manage to say ' you're in the hospital princess, you got hit by a car'..' hello kelly, i'm doctor armstrong, i'm going to ask you a few questions then i'll leave you to rest', ' right then, can you remember anything before the accident happened?' - ' i was on my way home from work and i was speaking to my mum on the phone, that's all i can remember'- ' right okay' he says scribbling things down on to a bit of paper ' how many fingers am i holding up?- ' three' i mutter ' that will be all thanks, get some rest' he says giving me a smile and walking off.. ' get some sleep princess, me and your mum will be here when you wake up' i can feel his tears dropping on my hand....

' I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE SOME SORT OF POP SINGER, YOU NEARLY KILLED MY DAUGHTER!!!'- ' i know and im so so sorry sir'- ' sorry won't do it boy'.... 'dad' i breathe '- 'now she's awake, look you better go before i do something i'll regret' ' i'm so sorry'i hear a shaken voice in background....oh baby, im so sorry i didn't mean to wake you'- ' who was that' i try and open my eyes wide but it's no use' ' it doesn't matter' he gives me a smile. i manage to sit myself up ' you said something about a pop singer, if it was someone famous i want to know' i give out a small laugh ' it was that barry from that band take that- ' don't you mean gary' i let out a laugh ' ahhhhhh'- ' hey, be careful, i never meant to make you laugh, right lay back down and get more sleep'-' but dad, im not tired'- ' no buts' he says kissing my head.....