chapter 6

Gary's POV

I slam the door behind me with rage, I storm to my car to remember that I didn't pick up my keys and there is no way I'm going back in so I march through the streets of manchester not even sure where my feet are taking me. A little girl approaches me, I'm not even in the mood to take pictures right now but it's only a small girl so I try my best and put a smile on my face. ' Could I please have a photo with you' the little girl asks politely, how can I knock back that, she's adorable ' of course you can darling' I bend down so I'm at her height and she flings her arms over my neck.. ' Thank you so much' the girl cheers ' my pleasure' I smile back... I've decided I'll head back to the coffee shop and see if kelly is still there, I only left her about 15 minutes ago so it's worth a go.... I take a small look around starbucks but there is no sign of kelly so I decide to keep on walking. I find myself walking through the nearest park I could find so I sit at the pond taking in the view of the ducks swimming around and thinking to myself ' bet ducks don't go through the stuff I'm going through, they have an easy life' I'm brung back from my thoughts when a woman in crutched catches my eye, is that kelly? I question...

Jodie's POV

I hop out the shop and stand for a moment ' taxi or a nice walk' I question ' nice walk seems nice' I smile. As I hop along the pavement of the park, watching the dogs run around and the birds flying around, I stop for a second to give my legs a break when I hear a voice shouting my name, I let it go thinking I'm hearing stuff but the voice continues to shout, I look around and notice a medium sized man waving his hands at me. I scrunch my eyes up and notice it's gary, I make my way down to where he is ' I thought you had to go' I smile taking a seat next to him ' yeah I did' he smiles back ' have you been crying gary', he wipes his eyes in respond 'is everything alright gary, you can talk to me' I try and comfort him ' no no, I'm fine honestly' he says turning his attention on to his phone. His eyes become more redder ' gary what's wrong, speak to me ' I ask with concern ' I can't take it anymore kelly' gary says placing his hands over his eyes ' take what?' - ' arguments every fucking second of the day, I don't do anything wrong it's all her but yet I always seem to be the one taking all the blame' gary mumbles trying to hold back the tears ' who are you talking about?'- ' my girlfriend, she's always finding a way to argue with me, it's like she enjoys seeing me this way!'- ' have yous sat down and spoke about it or seen someone about it?' I ask showing some support ' no, she won't have any of it, look thanks for being a comfort but I gotta head home now before she finds something else to argue about, I'll give you a call sometime eh, bye' gary stands up and jogs away, ' bye' I shout after him..