Chapter 1: I'm Leaving On a Jetplane

The Styles Effect.

I woke up to my phone buzzing on my nightstand beside my bed. I grabbed my phone and I unlocked it, ONE NEW MESSAGE flashed across my screen.

 * Good Morning Babe, I’ll be by in about ten minutes to pick you up! xx Niall *

I smiled at the message from my boyfriend of two years; sometimes he could just be so cute. Still in bed I looked at the time the message was sent. Eight minutes ago. I had about 2 minutes to get ready and grabbed the outfit I had set out last night. My favorite black high waisted shorts and a white cropped tee with a yellow bandeau underneath fit perfectly on my body. I slid my feet into my yellow sandals and walked across the hall to the bathroom that my brother Jack and I share. I searched for my makeup and I remembered that I packed it last night; I checked my face in the mirror and threw my hair into a sleek ponytail. I looked somewhat presentable, but then again who is going to judge me as I will be on a plane for 5 hours. I heard my mom and Niall coming up the stairs as I placed my spare toothbrush in my mouth. I rinsed my mouth and went and gave Niall a hug.

My boyfriend hugged me back and leaned in to kiss my forehead.

“I love you forever.” He whispered quietly in my ear.

“I love you too Niall.” I chuckled. Niall has this fear of me forgetting about him when I leave. My mom has a tissue in one hand and her camera in the other. Before I could protest she took a picture of me and Niall smiling at each other.  My mom grabbed my arm away from Niall and pulled me into a hug. I hugged her tightly back. I was going to miss my mom, when my dad died six years ago she stepped in and became my best friend, my only parent and it has been the two of us ever since.

            Niall pulled us apart protesting that we would be late if we didn’t hurry up. I walked across the hall to Jack’s bedroom and opened the closed door, I walked up to his bed and whispered goodbye. My brother repeated it back to me and I left his room.

Niall and I walked down the stairs closely followed by my mom. We went straight to the car. I hugged my mom one last time and we were off. The sunny LA weather was beautiful; I was really going to miss the sun.

            We arrived at LAX half an hour later; I was able to get through security in less than twenty minutes. A new high score for me! Ha-ha!! Niall hugged me close to him and pushed my hair out of my face.

“I love you Alexandreya Jane Whitney. I really do, I’m going to miss you so much babe.”

“I love you too Niall James Horan. I’m going to miss you too. Don’t worry too much, your coming to visit 3 weeks from now.”

“ I know I am but University of Michigan is so far away babe.” He whimpered

“ Niall I have to-“

“NOW BOARDING FLIGHT 167-A TO DETROIT.”

“ Niall I love you, Ill call you when I land.”

Niall leaned down and slowly kissed my lips. I hugged him and set off to find my terminal.

I found my terminal and handing the attendant my pass. She graciously accepted it and said welcome aboard.

I sound my seat and carefully sat down, the guy next to me turned to face the window before I could see him. I placed my small carryon bag in the compartment below my seat and I pulled my ipod out of my pocket. I plugged my headphones into my ears and sweet music filled the space in my head. I was drifting off to sleep when the guy next to me shook my shoulder and tapping me until I woke up.

“Can I help you?” I asked in a sleepy tone.

“Um yeah actually you can. Turn your damn ipod off. If you want us all to die then by all means keep it on.” the guy groaned. Attempting to not upset him further, I turned my ipod off and placed it in my bag. Instead I pulled out this book I had to read for my American Literature class, Uncle Tom's Cabin.

“ Really? Your reading that?”

“Um yes. I actually am.” This guy was really starting to gt on my nerves. I looked over at him to find him deep in concentration on a word search puzzle. He had chestnut brown curls and deep emerald eyes. He looked skinnyish but from the way he was positioned it was hard to tell. He looked like he was about six foot and before I could look away I saw his head jerk up to meet mine.

“Like what you see babe?”

“No.” He genuinely looked hurt, Im sorry but I had Niall and this guy was an arse.

________________________________________________________________________

Okay.. So tell me what you think? yeah? Should I continue? 

VOTE COMMENT SHAREE(;

xx

imaginarywritings