Perfectly Imperfect Love

Well we all have the right to love dont we you know why I'm saying this its because I am usually told I will never acheive love well I'm here to tell you maybe there right I am not fit to love but im about to prove them wrong.

I am just another ordinary kid with a life where I was Pushed around by people aroud me so yeah I practically have the worst life ever oh...wait I haven't itrouduced my self my name is Barry Richards so thats me, when in school but in summer im just lucky all the bullies are away, so thats the itroduction cleared lets move on to my daily life shall we, ok..

The season is fall and leaves are everywhere here in canada mapple leaves was scattered i woke up and found myself enjoying the fresh summer breeze when I heard a loud screech it was a moving van I guess someone already bought the house across the street. After two days of settling in me and my mom was being invited over to house across the street so we went for dinner they were called the bartons the mother was named Alice Barton ,and her dad Howard Barton they called there daughter May Barton and when I saw her I saw her glistening eyes but I didn't understand what I was feeling maybe because my dad raised me as a cold hearted soldier luckily he passed away and never got the chance to enroll me in military camp but the way she looked back its like the whole world stood still. Every went silent when they saw her all the guests including my mom which didn't want me to love.

A month later (winter)
So I made friends with may and we got along i told her my story she told me that her parents don't want her being aroud with me because of my dad samething with my mom. Then she walked away then I shouted "May I Love You " and looking at me with teary eyes and ran back and I finally kissed my dream girl .

So I told my mom and she told her parents well we got locked in our room because of what loving! So i called her and we escaped that night but we got caught by her dad and they called my mom.

After a week my mom decided on sending me an a rig just of the pacific after 20years without seeing May then one night there was an accident an oilchamber went up to flames and damged oir oil rig and exploded i fell into the water how lucky is it that rescuers found me unconscious when I woke up I was back in my old town's hospital with my mother right beside me when i got out i went to May's house just for me to find out that she already has another boyfriend I looked at the window and she saw me she ran out the door with a smile she said she is happy to see me and I said in a grumpy voice who is he I asked she said in a quivering voice my boyfriend and I said but you said you loved me and she said I do and I said I thought you were the right girl for me but I was wrong

1 month passed

Ring goes the doorbell when casey wrung it I opened and casey jumped and kissed me I was happy for her to return to me and I said what about your boyfriend he said its fine your the one that I love and he said because if I reakly love you I will let you go so yeah Barry I love you....

So yeah and we lived happily everafter so thats my story I am Barry Richards once agian.