Chapter 2

Mettaton's pov

Mettaton hears the knocks on the door. "That must be Papyrus!" he thinks. He opens the door and his eyes are granted with a beautiful view, Papyrus. Mettaton hugs Papyrus and gives Alphys a goodbye hug.

>So, what are we doing?< Papyrus asks, this is a dream come true for both of the boys.

>Uhm, maybe we can go over to your place?< Mettaton asks.

>Yeah! We can totally do that!< Papyrus says a bit nervous. As he's only hung out with someone he's liked, liked before, and that was with Frisk.

Suddenly Mettaton trips on a stone and falls down to the ground.

>I'm so clumsy...< Mettaton mumbles. Why did he fall the first time they hung out? He feels embarrassed...
Papyrus helps Mettaton up and they stare into each other's eyes. Mettaton's hair is flowing in the wind.
They continue walking to the mysterious boat. They get on the boat and take a ride back home to Snowdin.

~47 seconds later~

>Okay, shall we go inside?< Papyrus says. He's not nervous anymore for some reason. Mettaton's still very nervous as still doesn't know if Papyrus has a crush on him.

>Yes of course< Mettaton says.

~Later~

Mettaton and Papyrus are sitting on Papyrus's bed and talking.

>You know, Mettaton... I, um... Have been wanting to tell you this for a long time...< Papyrus mumbles. He's now very nervous.
Suddenly Sans walks into the room.

>Uhhh... Did I interrupt you guys?.. Uhh.. I can go..< Sans mumbles.

>No worries, Sans.< Mettaton says, smiling at Sans. Sans walks out of the room whistling like nothing happened.
Mettaton hears a ringing sound from his high tech phone that he got from Alphys. But who could be calling? That's right, Alphys.

>I want you to come home! I need help with cleaning!< Mettaton hears from the other side of the phone. Mettaton answers.

>Okay< Mettaton stands up and hugs Papyrus. Papyrus follows. They go down the stairs and to the front door.

>Was this a date, Mettaton?< Papyrus says. He looks nervous, but also happy.

>If you'd like it to be one.< Mettaton says while opening the door. He glances back at Papyrus and waves him goodbye.

Did this go well? Mettaton doesn't know... The only thing he knows right now is that he loves Papyrus more than anything. Will they ever have a relationship?

Mettaton comes home and Alphys is standing inside the lab right in front of the door.