Chapter 2: Fake Friends??

NAOMI POV

The next day...
Kayloni and I get up to mommy's voice. I get in the shower and do my hair and get dressed then I help Kayloni get washed and dressed. I put on my favorite sparkly skinny jeans and my shirt that says "Girls can do anything!" I put Kayloni's pink sparkly shirt and pink pants on her bed. Next, I go down stairs and eat breakfast and tell mom I'm going to the park. I walk to the park and see a bunch of girls including Stella sitting at the top of the slide, so I walk up tp them and say "Hey guys!" They just look at me and keep talking so then I say "So Stella what did you have for breakfast?" Stella says "Why do you want to know, nosy....anyway you probably can't afford it anyway don't you live in like a group home or something?" (All the girls laugh) I say "Well since you asked I actually live with the one and only Drake Graham and Nicki Manaj like I told you yesterday and I know I have way more money than yo broke a** anyway and why you acting brand new like you trying to front hmmph?" All the girls say "They only adopted you because they felt bad for you!" "You know what I'm going back home I don't have time for fake friends no fake people!" I say as I storm off.