He's getting married

You looked at yourself in the mirror. The white dressed hugged your body perfectly. It was beautiful, as you turned around there stood Niall. "Hey." He smiled.

He looked handsome, his white button up shirt fitted him perfectly, the black jacket brought his eyes out and his perfectly quiffed hair.

If only he was yours, you were to late to him your feelings.

*flashback*

Niall has been your childhood best friend. Ever since you were 5 your love for Niall was unconditional. (Y/Bff/N) didn't come around till you and Niall were 14

You would tell Niall you love him but he has been distance. He would always be busy so one day you got the courage to tell him.

I can do this, you told yourself. After debating on how to tell Niall you love
him, you got yourself together and knock on his door.

When the door opened it wasn't Niall it was your best friend in his shirt. "Babe, who is that?" Foot steps came closer to the door and there was Niall, he wrapped his arms around (Y/BFF/N). "Oh, Hey (Y/N)." He smiled.

You were speechless, you were to late, all these thoughts crossed your mind at your mind. But one thing was for sure, your heart was shattered,

"Are you okay?" (Y/BFF/N) asked. She knew that you had a crush on Niall, but it seemed as if she didn't even care.

You wanted to say no, the only thing you wanted to do is run in your room and cry. That's when you turned around and tears slowly spilled from your eyes. "(Y/N), can all three of us talk?" He sighed.