Ben x Reader

My room was a bit chilly so I walked across the hall, my bare feet slapping on the wooden floors. I knocked on Bens door waiting for him to open it. A while after a sleepy Ben appeared in front of me, rubbing his eyes and running a hand through his messy blond hair. He was just too adorable.
"Hey (y/n), what's up?"
I smiled at his soft voice.
"Well, my rooms really cold. I was wondering if you had any extra blankets?"
"Yeah, come in..."
He opened the door wider allowing me inside of his room. I sat on his bed while he looked through the chest at the bottom of his closet. Eventually, he pulled out two blankets and walked over to me, handing them over. I took them and mumbled a quick thank you before making my way towards the door. Ben sprang up and grasp my wrist, then turning me around as I dropped the blankets.
"Wait (y/n) don't go. I could use a roommate tonight."
I thought about it, feeling confused as to why he'd want me to sleep in here with him.
"I guess it won't hurt..."
"Thanks."
I smiled and sat down on his bed again, moving over to the other side so he had space. I lay back and curl up under his blankets, my back towards him. Just as I started to doze off, I felt something light, and soft touch my neck. It tickled my neck and I bit my lip.
"Ben, is that you?"
Silence.
The only response I got was something touching my neck again, the tingling sensation sent chills down my spine. It happened three more times before I felt a soft breeze on my neck.
"(y/n), you're so beautiful. And I want you, so bad..."
He continued kissing my neck softly.
"Ben I-"
"Please, for me?"
I bit my lip, thinking hard. Did I really want to loose my virginity to Ben? I mean, I did like him more than a friend, and he is probably the closest I'll get to sex. But it doesn't mean I should go through with the plan, right?
"Oh... o- okay."
"Really?"
His breath hit my ear, and his voice soft.
"Yeah."
I turned around an he starred awestruck into my eyes, his eyes were sparkling with lust. And before I knew it I found myself leaning in as he did the same. My eyes closed slowly, waiting for the gap between us to close. And soon it did. He deepened the kiss and placed a hand on the back of my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he got on top, the kiss becoming more passionate. His tongue slowly licked my bottom lip and I parted my lips allowing entrance. Our tongues collided, as if having a one on one war. He pulled his lips away and started to leave a trail of kisses until he reached the crook of my neck, slowly sucking on the sensitive skin. A small moan escaped my mouth and I bit my lip. He continued sucking while he slid his hands down to my torso, slipping his hands under my shirt. I tangled my hands in his messy hair and closed my eyes. He eventually stopped kissing my neck and took off his shirt. He grabbed them hem of my shirt and lifted it off me. He slowly kissed down my stomach until he got to my pants. He pulled them off my slender legs and started to rub my thighs. He started kissing me again and I bucked my hips into his. He pulled off his pants and continued kissing me while his hands got closer to my lower region. I moaned into the kiss and he smiled. He pulled my panties down along with his boxers, then positioning himself between my legs. I felt his tip at my entrance and I tilted my head back. He slowly went inside and moaned. He started to thrust in and out and I was a mess. I was moaning almost every time he thrust in, sweat dripped from his forehead. He knelt down and kissed my neck, making me moan even more, and louder. The smirk on his face showed the satisfaction he was getting out of me. He kept thrusting into me until I had my orgasim. But he wasn't finished yet. He pulled out and lay beside me. I got on top of him and started kissing down until I reached his member. I stood up and motioned him to come sit at the end of the bed. As he did so, I knelt down on the ground between his legs. He looked down at me. I started from the bottom, and licked his erection until I reached the top, taking in the tip. He moaned low, and slow as I licked everywhere on his tip before taking all of his shaft in.
"Fuck (y/n)!"
He moaned as he laid back on the bed. I bobbed my head, going down to the base every time. He tangled his fingers within my (h/c) hair and thrust his hips. I went faster until he reached his high, the white substance slipping down my throat. I wipped my mouth with the back of my hand and got back on the bed beside him. We were both breathing heavily as we snuggled up under his blanket. Ben snaked an arm around my waist and I buried my face in his neck, kissing ever so softly on his collar bone.
"You're amazing..." He mumbled in my ear.
"You're not to bad yourself."
And we stayed like that for the rest of the night. And I drifted to sleep in his arms.