Toby x Reader

I had just woken up, and I went down stairs deciding to make breakfast. When I walked into the kitchen it was a surprise to see Toby awake, considering the fact it was 3:00 am and he's usually not awake until 6:00. I walked towards the fridge to grab some milk when he grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.
"Yes?"
"y/n, I m- made you some w- WAFFLES!" He smiled.
I smiled back and got the milk, pouring it into two glasses. I handed one to him before sitting down at the table. We were eating our waffles and having a casual conversation when I felt something rub against my thigh. I thought maybe it was smile dog, so I ignored it at first, but then it happened again. I looked up towards Toby, who was smiling at me.
"What's w- wrong?"
I look down at my leg to see his pale hand softly stroking my thigh. I smile and look at him.
"Nothing..."
"Okay."
He pulled his hand back and yawned. He pushed his chair out from the table and grabbed my hand. I giggled and followed him to his room. What we were doing, no idea. But when your with Toby it's always a great ti
me. We sat down on his bed and I sighed.
"Soooo?" I yawned.
"Are you tired? You can sleep here so you don't have to go upstairs."
"Nah, I'm good."
He laid down and pulled me next to him. I smiled and snuggled into his warmth.
"Can, I t- tell you s- something y/n?"
I nodded, urging him to continue.
"Well, ever since y- you came t- to the mansion. I- I've liked you. A- and now...."
He looked down at me with lust.
"I t- think now, I. I- I love you y/n."
I've looked up to him the whole time I've been here, he's been the greatest friend ever, and I love him to. He played with my hair and smiled as I said I loved him to. We cuddled in his bed for at least an hour, and I started drifting to sleep. But before my eyes were closed he softly kissed my forehead.
"Have a nice rest, my love."
And with that, I fell asleep and had the most wonderful dreams. About us.

~~~~
Sorry guys, I know it was more fluff than fuck. But its good right? Leave some suggestions!