Backstage Backside Stories

Chapter 1

TMK
Hey it's Sasha here and Today on TMK, The one and the only principal of Keaton School of the Arts decided to take 10 students around the world. Of course I'm going to get chosen, right?

DANCE CLASS
"OMG" Vanessa said excitedly while looking at her phone." I can't believe the principal actually going to take 10 students around the world, I hope I get chosen, are you excited C ?" Vanessa said. "Yeah, I can't wait" Carly said excitedly" but what if we don't get chosen, what if one of us don't get chosen and the other one does" Carly said worried. " Well let's just hope" Vanessa said worried.

MUSIC CLASS
" Yo Miles, You see this?"Jax said. " Yeah I hope we get pick, we can level up are friendship" Miles said. " Yeah, nothing is gonna stand on way to friendship land" Jax said. They both burst or of laughter. The Bianca came. " You guys heard the big News" Bianca said. Miles and Jax looked at each other and then looked at Bianca." We're gonna eat your brain" said Miles and jax pretending to be zombies. " Eww you boys are wierd" Bianca said disgusted.

TMK
Hey guys it's me Sasha and guess who got pick,
Read the list to find out.

Miles
Jax
Bianca
Vanessa
Carly
Alya
Scarlett the starlet
Kit
Denzel
Sasha

I got pick yes you guys didn't aha, oh sorry, please don't hurt me.