Prologue

What is life, other than a continuous set of events arranged differently?

Catherine has always been the person who had an inner conflict with the mind,always. She was never convinced that she needed a man or a guy to help her,to complete and perfect her.She was capable of being okay, managing to stay alive. She's always found those extremely Tumblr posts overrated and rather cliché.

That was probably her gay alert showing.

But then there's Ellie , which is odd, because now she's sure that she doesn't need a man, she doesn't need a hero, she needs a heroine.

---

Hello! Thank you so much - for starters - for starting this story. Please be aware that this book contains LGBT and GirlXGirl romance, and that any hate shall be reported and blocked.
If my story feels familiar to you // feels like I've copied it from someone then I'm here to assure you that I haven't, I was having a break from Wattpad and haven't read a single story on it for long. And this story was an idea that popped up one night at two in the morning, TMI, sorry.But I had to clarify that. Thank you all again for reading, if you think that a chapter was okay and you want it to continue, please click the favourite button, it's the star that shows up next to "comment" after the end of each chapter.

Update : Please be aware that this story might be triggering, as it includes abuse -physical and verbal-, and other related stuff, I'm terribly sorry if you've ever been abused or whatsoever, if you would likd to talk, you can always PM me, and just talk it out, if it helps.

-A