All I Wanna Do

Adriana's POV:

We landed in paris the next day.I had to share a room with boys but i don't know who yet so i get off the bus with maya and tristan.We were walking towards our dorms and we dropped off maya at hers who she shared with was Zoe and a girl who i didn't know. So tristan and i were walking towards the same dorm and he was confused.Tristan said why are you going the same way we just passed the girls dorm and i explained to him that since i was new they didn't have enough room so i had to share with some guys and i guess one of them is you.He was so excited he was jumping up and down telling me how glad he was that he was sharing a room with  someone he can trust.On the bus tristan,maya, and i got closer on our way to paris. So  we opened the door and guess who it is.Yup it was miles and his friend who was really cute.So they were shocked to see that a girl was going to share a dorm with them.Of course miles just smirked and kept on staring up and down my body. While tristan and miles were talking to each other.I decided to talk to winston i had found out his name when he introduced himself to me i thought it was adorable.So we were flirting and talking mostly me flirting but he would sometimes too.I could feel eyes on my back while i was talking to winston and when i turned around i saw that miles was just staring at us with a burning anger is what it looked like.Tristan took me outside and we went towards maya's room to see her.When we got there he told us how he told miles that maya was tristan's girlfriend and that he didn't want them feeling uncomfortable since he was gay.

Miles POV:

When tristan and Adriana left the room i walked over to winston and slapped him upside the head.Ow he said what was that for and i told him that is what he gets since he knows i like her i mean who couldn't have you seen her body she was like a model.Also i love my women feisty which she is and she doesn't take no shit from anyone.When she told off zoe that turned me on because she looked sexy as hell.I can clearly see that adriana is interested in winston and not me and i can tell that winston likes her too.I am going to do anything to make adriana mine even if i have to go through her friends first.She will be mine by the end of this trip.

A/N:Sorry guys i haven't updated in a long time but i had testing so i was backed up but i will have the next chapter up this sunday.A big shoutout to YuiYukonv who voted my story thank you very much.Here is a teaser adriana might get with someone but that someone might not be miles so you will be able to get to choose who you want.

A.)Miles

B.)Winston

C.)Drew

D.)Zig