23. ease me [jeongcheol]

word count: 307

warning: pure smut ;)

note: because I've been writing so many depressing drabbles... btw I quoted just one part from "Gigantic O.T.N." but in reality the entire song is pure sex like I can sing the entire thing in front of my family and they won't even bat an eye (/~.~)/ get ready for some hot smut and a break from my sad drabbles -3-

song insp ;; Kagamine Len - Gigantic O.T.N
"It's swollen up, it's a dangerous situation. Hurry up and make me climax!
I'll tease you with words like 'I love you'
And ambush your identity."

"Aah, keep going hyung." Jeonghan's bare back scratched against the bed as Seungcheol rammed his dick in him.

It happened very simply. Jeonghan was stressed from Pretty U promotions, and Seungcheol wanted to ease the younger. Plus, Seungcheol was horny from watching Jeonghan dancing during their "Chuck" performance.

Now there they were now, breathing heavily together on some other member's bed. They didn't care one bit for the owner of the bed. They were too high in luxury and lust to care.

"Ride me, baby." Seungcheol flipped them over so Jeonghan was on top without warning. The long haired boy groaned at how Seungcheol's cock beautifully brushed against his prostate, bending over as he bounced up and down.

Jeonghan was a mess. He lowered his face to Seungcheol's to give him a sloppy kiss, tongues mingling and heat only increasing. The adrenaline rush between them was amazing, and they didn't want to end this limited pleasure.

"Mmh, right there hyung... Ahh..." Jeonghan's lips brushed against the other's cheek as he spoke, close to his release. "I'm almost there."

"Fuck, me too." Seungcheol bit his lips as he stared at Jeonghan's pleading body and face. He closed his eyes in pure ecstasy as he came all over the inside of Jeonghan's hole, excess dribbling out.

Jeonghan came soon after, riding his orgasm out all over Seungcheol's abdomen. He laid flat on Seungcheol's chest, too tired to even clean up.

"You know I love you right?" Seungcheol signed as he stroked Jeonghan's soft hair.

"Of course I do, Cheollie." Jeonghan looked up and the older's face and stroked his cheek in longing.

But Jeonghan was too tired, so he fell right to sleep atop Seungcheol. The leader laughed. "How cute." Hugging Jeonghan against him he fell asleep just as peacefully, smiling at the memory of what they had done.

mainly I'm in a good mood because I got news that I'm Valedictorian for my grade level~ I've been in a good mood so why not fulfill my reader's jeongcheol request with some hot stuff ;;;; I'm still really busy with end of the year prep and so.... Expect tiny drabbles like this in the meantime~ Until next time! <3

-kisseua
instagram: kimikosplay
twitter: kawaiileona
discord: kimiko#6426
steam: kimikouuu