•My Sweet Kitten•

You sat and waited..
For days
For weeks
Forever it seemed like.
The darkness slowly consumed you, and would never let you out.
Each day you spent there it pulled out down deeper and deeper into the darkness made you one of its own.

Your eyes were blood shot from the lack of sleep.
And You had barely enough food.

This time alone really made you think about what all Natsu has done.
Killed everyone close to you..

You heard movement outside the door, then it open.
The light blinded you, you had to wait for a few moments for your eyes to adjust.
You made out a person... A male...
Natsu.
"Y/N... How are you feeling?" You tried to respond but the gag in your mouth forbid you to do so.
"That's good! Hahaheah..." Natsu said while staring at you.
He then crouch down next to your body on the floor, he grabbed a some of your matted hair and brushed it out of your face.
"Now... Will you be a good little girl and not run away?" He asked in somewhat of a hushed tone.
You nodded quickly
"Heh...Miss Y/N, you should know that it's quite unwise to lie to me..." He told you as his face's shadowing seemed to get darker.
"So you will HAVE to drink this, My sweet kitten.." He said pulling out a small bottle.
"Drink up." He tells you while handing you it.
You grab the bottle but hesitate before you drink.
"DRINK IT OR I WILL MAKE YOU!" He yelled.
"Mmm'mm..."you say pointing to your gag.
"Yes, yes..." Natsu said while removing the gag.
You rubbed your jaw.
It was sore from being like that for so long but as you massage Natsu glared at you and you quickly took a drink.
"Good..." Natsu mutters under his breath.
You finish the bottle but feel different... You feel...dizzy..
"N-Natsu.. What did yo-." But before you could finish you passed out on the cold concrete floor.