13. Dont Do it Again

Shawntavion in the media 🎥🔆

I haven't seen Jontavion since last week because my feelings are hurt I haven't been myself lately I haven't really been focusing on like the only thing that goes through my mind is a imagination of the Kiss that Chy an Jon Had.

After school I drive straight home but carefully due to the fact that's it's raining really bad and my parents have to work late leaving me to baby sit my annoying little brother.

" Hey Mom and John" they both were in the living watching the Maury show I had to say it twice because they was playfully arguing about who was right on if the baby was the guys child or not

hey Shawn" they both Say in sync

I walked up stairs hearing that my mom was right and she was screaming " what did I say ? "  this household is so weird I swear I thought in my head

After my parents left I had to order the pizza for Keith and I , but he kept interrupting my YouNow but it was kinda funny

* Door bell Ring"

" Keith entertain them on YouNow while I go get the food"

" ok"

The pizza guy was kinda cute but not my type he said he seen me on Instagram which understandable being that he look 16/17 , I pay him and he hand me the pizza and the receipt but he wrote something on the back.

Keith and I Ate the Pizza on the couch and watched a movie together but he fell asleep on the couch and the movie was " Think Like A Man 2".  My Phone buzzed From a Snapchat from Jon because I have his number blocked until I'm ready to see him.

It's was Emoji hearts and him saying he's sorry I wanna forgive him in my mind but my heart isn't ready yet Sheik started calling me on FaceTime before I could swipe the answer button the door bell rung -

I looked out the side windows by the door but couldn't see anyone so I grabbed the glass Vase in case it's a crazy bich and when I opened the door is Jon Soaking wet from all the unnecessary rain

"Are you going to let me in"

I just looked at him in sadness and disgust I let him in and just asked rudely "Why are you here "

you haven't been answering any texts-"

" your number , iCloud , Kik, Instagram, is BLOCKED until I'm ready to talk to you"

" come on Shawn" he says so fuckboyish

"come on what you fucking kissed her not me nigga so don't come here trying to plead your case  I don't wanna be around you or talk to you for a while Jon"

, you're so cute when you're mad"

"Jontavion this is not a fucking game wtf you take me for a ducking joke you wanna"

He walks near me as I'm going off on him and the he kissed me and picked me up and I was mad but I missed his kisses at the same time 😭.

He threw me on the bed and layers on top of me and he kept kissing me and apologizing at the same time.

"You forgive me?" He he says after kissing my cheeks with my legs wrapped around him. I say "Yes" not really all the way true but lust is sure making me forgive him.

"Ready?"
"Yeah" I say in a seductive voice knowing that he was us to have sex

Jontavion and I haven't had sex yet but I truly love him so I could tell by his face he was sorry and he BETTER not do it again but after this he WON'T.

I turn him over so that I'm on top of him and start licking from his chest to his Belly Button, making his member get excited so I pull his underwear down to reveal Jontavion Junior but he calls it " Big Jon". I know y'all wanna know what it look like so for you trust hoes it ain't small but it most definitely isn't Lil 🔦.

I grab his "Big Jon" 😂giving him a little tease stroking it up then down getting a firm grip then I squeezed his shit so tight and hover him saying " CHEAT ON ME AGAIN AND YOU LITTLE FRIEND WILL BE CUT THE FUCK OFF " while he was screaming " OK OK OK OKAY STOPPP"

This chapter was funny and I'm glad that shawntavion are in a good place comment things you want to happen I the story and Vote GHOST READERS 🤔❤️😍😜😛😛😛😍😝😘😛😗😗😛😙😗😗