07

MOMO P.O.V

It's now evening and I already miss him. I bring the doll that Hoshi capture at the claw machine to dance studio. I already imagined it as Hoshi. I kept hugging it, so I feel like Hoshi is here with me. I don't know why I miss him so much even though we just met yesterday.

"Momo-unnie", Jihyo sat beside me, put her arm around me. "Do you miss him already?"

I nodded.

"Aigoo... You'll meet him tonight. Because you have another schedule tonight at MBC building", she put her head my shoulder.

"Really?", I looked at her with my eyes wide open.

She nodded. "I asked manager oppa and he said you will meet him again tonight maybe"

I cracked a smile and hugged Jihyo tightly. She was shocked but she hugged me.

"Thank you, Jihyo!"

"You really like him, huh?", she whispered in my ears.

"Maybe...", I let her go. I took the bear that Hoshi gave me. Maybe I do like him. But I should've not. Carats will kill me. I sighed.

She patted my shoulder, stood up and went to the other members.

I hugged the bear. Thinking about the question that Jihyo asked me.

Katalk~

I took my phone and swiped open to see who messaged me. It's Hoshi.

What are you doing?

I miss you already... ㅠㅠ

I smiled when I read the message that he sent. I thought I'm the only one who miss him. Also, he knows I'm tired and bored. Nice timing, Kwon Soonyoung~

Practicing, of course~

I miss you too :*|

I miss you too '^'

I'm too afraid to send him the kiss emoji. So I changed it. I'm scared if his members jokingly check his phone, that's why.

"Members, practice again!", Jihyo instructed us. They all stood up and I was the last one to get in position.

The music plays.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's almost night and I'm getting ready for my schedule. I was picking which clothes to wear.

"Which one? Pink sweater or Black sweater?", I asked Jungyeon. She sat up and looked at my clothes.

"If you ask me, I'll pick the black one", she pointed at the black sweater.

I put the sweater on with my black leggings and look at my reflection on the mirror.

"You look nice with that", she complimented me and then she lay down, playing with her phone.

"Yeah... It does look good...", I praised my self.

"I'll be back soon", I patted my doll and kissed it's forehead. Jungyeon looked at me like I'm a weirdo. I went out from my room and went to wear my shoes. More like high heels boots.

"Manager-oppa!", I shouted. He came out from his room and wore his shoes. I waited for him outside. I kept checking my phone, see if he message me anything. Seems like not.