Chapter1: Future thoughts

A/N

Britt's POV AND Trev's POV included in this whole section of Brittany And Trevor! Ages: Britt 24 Trev 25

Britt's POV 

Me and Trev went all out last night, it was amazing. But I lost my virginity to Trev, at least he's gunna last for a while. I didn't expect it to be that amazing, but it was and I enjoyed it. 

I feel a pair of hands snake around my waist, I knew it would be Trevor's as we were the only people in this apartment. He whispers in my ear "I love you babe, did you enjoy last night?" I turn around and I kiss him right on the lips to indicate I enjoyed it and I loved him. 

We headed out of our apartment door hand in hand to Trevor's car as he was driving to the set for our first day back to film a new season. I loved it when we start a new season because you get a new story line, new people, amazing choreography, and the drama. It was awesome when me and Trev worked together so of we missed each other during the day we would just go find each other and catch up and tell each other what we did for shooting. 

I start up our conversation as it started to get boring just sitting there in the car quiet. "Trev?" I ask "Mhnm.." He replies with. "When are we looking at starting a future together, kids and marriage?" I say to his response. He doesn't respond, so I just let him to think about it until he speaks up and says "Babe, when you want to we can. If you don't want to that's fine. I can't carry a baby, you can." 

First chapter of the Book, what do you guys think. Btw it won't just be Brittany's POV, I just wanted to sorta make it a cliffhanger! tell me if it's better than my last story on my old account! love y'all

-Val