Chapter 15- Back To the Real World

Hey guys...go check out my new book Riley's Silence....

Victoria's POV 

Britt was finally awake! After all that time with everyone else she decided to wake up when I came in.

"Do you want me to get Trevor?"  I say. She then nods.

I leave the room to find Trevor and all the cast sitting and waiting. "Uh Trevor, can I talk to you?" "Sure" we both walk over to where Britt's room is and talk "Trevor, um I walked in Britt's room and...she's awake" 

Trev's POV

I can't believe it, she's finally awake! 

"Oh my gosh, are you serious? Can-can I go in?!" "Yes"

I twist the knob on the door and push it open. A smile comes across my face as I see Britt awake and playing with her baby bump. 

"Your a couple months" I say (btw I don't even know how far pregnant she is so just go with it)

"Thank you" "When can we see it?" She says.

"You want me to get a doctor so you can?" 

"Yes please" 

I plant a kiss on Britt's forehead as I start to leave the room. Victoria has a worried face but I say "she's fine" i go find Britt's docto and ask her if we could see our baby. And she says "sure just let me get the machine and I'll come straight in"

I go walk back to Britt's room to tell her. 

(15 mins later)

"Okay, here's your baby" the doctor says.

I look over at Britt, she's got happy tears coming down her face. 

"Would you like to know the gender?"

We both nod. 

"Congratulations it's a..........

Guess what gender and a name