That's all...

~ Drake's POV ~

As soon as I hung up, I jumped out of my seat and ran to my car so I could be at her house the faster I could. As I entered the room, I stared at her disappointed face and realized the mistake I made. As she stepped on the side to let me in, I immediately hugged her and she hugged me back.
"I love you, baby girl. I'm sorry.
- I know but you have to know that I'm really disappointed of you.
- I know, I made a huge mistake. I will tell you everything!"
They both sat down on the couch and Drake started telling his story.
After I left your house, me and some of my friends decided to go to the club. The alcohol was flowing and around 1 am, I noticed Chris entering the club. I got mad without any good reason and the only thing I wanted to do was to proove him who was your man. My mind just went blank and for some minutes I decided to make him mad. So I ordered another bottle of champain that I later send it to him. With it was a piece paper with "I'm fucking the love of your life. How does it feel?" written on it. As soon as he opened the piece of paper, I noticed the anger in his eyes. The real fight started when he came to see him and some of my friends started fighting with his and in only some minutes it got into a huge mess with bottles flying over our heads and people fighting around us as we ourselves fought eachother. Even our bodyguards couldn't stop them, as soon as the police entered the club, the whole crowd ran outside and I headed to my car and drove to my house before you called me.

~ Rihanna's POV ~

He was just sitting in front of me, waiting for something, a reaction. Bad or good. I simply gave him my fellings about it...
"I understand... the most important is the fact that you're safe and you haven't got troubles after all. But never again!
- I promise."
I gave him a small smile as I hugged him and planted kisses on his T-Shirt covered chest. He grabbed my face with both of his hands and left a passionate kiss on my lips. I knew he wouldn't make the same mistake twice and Chris would never do annoy me again. That day I thought I should never let Aubrey go, he cares for me more than anybody.
After he left I grabbed my phone and texted Melissa about my feelings and as I was going to put my phone in my pocket, it vibrated again, it was a call from a hided number.
"Hi?
- Robyn!
- Chris!? Why are you calling me again.
- This little bitch you call boyfriend is an asshole and I called to tell you that I'm going to fuck him up.
- Hit him once and I will fucking kill you.
- Robyn... You're mine and you will always be, don't forget it.
- No!"
My aner took over my body as I hung up and let out a scream in my house. I needed to make Chris back up, I needed to tell about my relationship with Aubrey. I grabbed my phone and pressed the call button on Shawn's name.
"Robyn? How are you?
- I'm fine and you?
- I'm straight. What do you need?
- I know it's more of Jay Brown's job but I tought you could get me one faster.
- What do I have to get you?
- An interview with a TV show or Radio station.
- I can have you one for Good Morning America tomorrow. Their guest cancelled.
- Great, thank you.
- You're welcome.
- Bye."
The next day around the same time, I was sitting on one Good Morning America's seat with a cup of coffee in the hand and Lora addind some lipgloss on my lips. As Lora left, Micheal Strahan sat next to me and sipped a cup of coffee before the camera man announced it was time to start.
"Hi, I'm Micheal Strahan on GoodMorning Amrica and I'm here with our special last minute guest: Rihanna!" The crowd started screaming my name as Micheal widened his eyes and started the interview.
"Okay so the first thing I have to tell is that you look gorgeous.
- Thank you! You look amazing too!
- Thank you. Well we're here to talk about your personal life. It's really rare to hear you talking about it. What made you change your mind?
- People make too much things up and I need to clear it up.
- My first question is: What is your relationship with Beyonce because there's a lot of rumors around you.
- Those rumors are fake, I love Beyonce. It's all I can tell you.
- Great to hear that. You were in a small vacation in Barbados, right?
- Yes
- Most of your family live there. Do you miss them when you're in L.A.?
- A lot, Sometimes I just wanna fly to Barbados, go hug my little brothers and kiss my mom. But I couldn't imagine myself not working. I love my work and it's the price to be so successful.
- Aw. How do you feel about Chris Brown and Drake fight?
- I'm totally against it, it was dumb from them both but they're safe. That's all that matters.
- Is it true they fought for you?
- Not for me. My name was brought up but this is their shit, I'm not responsible for their childish acts.
- I understand. So is one of them your boyfriend right now or are you a single lady?
- Actually... Drake is my boyfriend.
- Wow! That's great to hear, congrats!
- Thank you."
I giggled as he asked some last questions before he cut off the interview and as soon as I changed my clothes into something more comfortable, I headed to my car and drove to my house. As soon as I entered the livingroom, Melissa and Aubrey looked back at me as they were watching my interview.
"I love you." Aubrey told me as he hugged me when I sat on his lap on the couch.