3.) Eye Of The Tiger

TYMIR pov (September 6)

"Thank you so much Aunt Shonda for picking Mira up. With school, football and "work" i just dont have the time like that."

Wassup world. Im Tymir but you could call me Mir or Ty. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia. I moved to Brooklyn so my sister could have a fresh start. i was running a drug cartel in the A and everyone knew i had a sister. but this time i plan on keeping it lower than the low.

Me and my sister Tymira, well Mira has been together since she was born. Im 18 and she's 5. thats my little princess. i basically raise her.

I know you're wondering where are our parents since i haven't mentioned them yet. Both of our parents are dead. And yes, we had the same mother and father.

Our father and mother met when they were both 15 and had me when they were 16. my father really loved my mother and was happy that she was having his seed so he married her.

after Mira was born, momma and daddy began to drift apart. until one day that came to an end.

i gotta call saying my dad was at the hospital in critical condition and didnt look as if he was going to make it. i rushed to the hospital with my right hand Rah (Raheem).

The last words out of my father's mouth was "Shane set me up" than the machine began to beat signaling that my dad was on his was to meet his maker.

Shane was my father's "business" partner. my dad trusted him with everything. his children, his money, oh yeah and his wife. that was the worst mistake my dad could've ever made.

my mom and Shane killed my dad to take over the business. my mom was having an affair with Shane and he put the plan into motion. Unfortunately, my mom didn't know that Shane was going to kill her too.

Ever since i got the DOA of my mom and dad i never stop looking for that Shane mother f*cker. he went into hiding, and no matter how hard i tried to find him, i couldn't. When I catch him, he's mine. and im saving his head as a trophy.

"Whatever, boy. selling drugs aint no damn job. and keep your damn hoes out my baby hair. had her looking like a fucking clown with all that weave and make up..." Aunt Shonda continuously yelled and cursed me out until she was out the door and sped off in her car. i guess she was really mad. she was probably was still yelling when she got home.

Aunt Shonda isn't really my aunt. she's Rah's moms. after my parents died she took custody of me and Mira so the state wouldn't take us. we didnt live with her but we visited her often. with me and Rah being in the Game we had money to be on our own. instead Rah continued to live with Aunt Shonda and me and Mira stayed in our home well until all 4 of us moved to Brooklyn.

"Hey, Mira you look pretty. but why the change and who did your hair?" Mira is my life and I'd hurt anybody to protect her. but her mouth was OFF the chain to be 5 years old.

"Well if you must know, that THOT you had get me ready for school had all this make-up on my face. that i didn't like. weave in my hair. that i didnt like. and i dont even like her. My dance teacher Ms.Shyanne did my hair today. and took all that stuff off my face."

She said that with much attitude and im guessing she was mad cause she stomped out the living with her hand on her hip. I told yall she too much

And for the record, I'm single. i dont trust females and i doubt if i ever will. but i dont really go by the phrase "Get Money Fuck B*tches" cause thats disrespectful. but i wouldn't mind stuffing and getting head from a female here and there.

Savennah was the girl that Aunt Shonda and Mira was referring to. And yes indeed, she was a THOT (Thirsty Hoe Out There). And i say that because, she gave me top (head/ oral sex) the first day i met her. she was a hoe but she cool i guess.

she's the head cheerleader of my schools cheerleading team. we met one day when i was leaving football practice and she was on her way to her practice. she topped me in the front seat of my 2014 black BMW. and i aint even know her name at the time.

over the summer she became my friend with benefits. and thats all it was, benefits NO EMOTION. but she agreed to get Mira situated for school but from the looks of things, Mira aint like that shit.

I was cooking for Mira and I while Mira was somewhere in the house doing something. i was making Chicken Alfredo Pasta. Mira's favorite since she was mad at me. as i was draining the noodles i got a text from Rah

Text Mode

Right Hand Rah: Whatchu doing bro

Me: cooking for Mira. wassup?

RHR: memba them thick shorties in the hallway earlier

Me: yeah, what about them?

RHR: well i invited lil ma with the blue and she said she's bringing her friend, you know... the one you knocked down lol

Me: ight bro, bet

Text Mode over

Me and Rah was throwing a going back to school party tomorrow night and Aunt Shonda agreed to watch Mira.

I was happy that lil ma with the pink on earlier was coming. i wanted to talk to her and help her up after i knocked her down but i wasn't trynna be late for class. coach wouldve been on my ass if i was late and i probably would've got detention. i wasnt having that cause i had to be at the trap house inbetween leaving school and going football practice.

Cant wait to see her though. Homegirl was sexy. Nice mocha skin. Fat ass and long hair. what more could you ask for. shorty was bad.

*

*

*

*

*

(Good or Bad criticism is welcomed

INSTAGRAM: @CallMe_Bacarra

TWITTER: @Money_Ebbz

KIK: Ebony_Bacarra

Please

VOTE !!!

COMMENT !!! &

SHARE !!!

xoxo)