Really? Thank you..

Third person P.O.V

No. Please no! Please don't leave me!! Jihoon wake up suddenly sweating very badly. I had that nightmare again.. Is it really true that both of my parents didn't want me and just left me here to suffer all alone?? He thought to himself.

Jihoon tried to get up to take a shower because he have to find his School I.D even though it was very painful because of what he had to endure.

He was about to go out of the orphanage when he remembered that he just got punished for going out of the orphanage without the staff's permission so he decided to leave the orphanage using the secret pathway that he made which is the removable bricks on the wall.

Jihoon ran quickly going to the park until the orphanage was out of sight. He sat at a nearby bench at the park trying to take a rest before finally walking to the big tree to look for his I.D.

~~Rewind for a little bit~~

"I'm already here at the park but I don't see him" Seung Cheol mumbled while walking towards the big tree.

When he was about to put on his earphones, he saw a familiar figure sitting at the bench nearby. Isn't that him? Seung Cheol tried to get a better look by squinting his eyes and saw that it is him! What do I do? Should I just wait for him to come here? He snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Jihoon walk towards the big tree.

~~Back to the present~~

Seung Cheol hastily tried to put on his earphones and look cool. Why am I even trying to look cool for him? I'm just giving his I.D back right? And I will just ask him to be friends with me.. Nothing else. He thought to himself not noticing  the huge grin plastered on his face.

Seong Cheol heard Jihoon trying to look for his I.D while he was saying things that Seung Cheol can't hear properly. When he heard him breathing hard like Jihoon was on the verge of crying, Seung Cheol stood up and tried talking to the boy again but in a more peaceful way since he ran the last time Seung Cheol asked him something.

"What are you looking for?" He tried to say at his calmest voice possible trying not to alarm the fragile boy.

Jihoon heard someone whisper behind him startling him.

He tried looking at the whispering boy and when Jihoon was about to turn back and run, He saw the other boy raise his hand against him. Which scared him very much and made him kneel on the ground.

"I'm sorry!! Please forgive me! I won't do it again, I promise! Please don't hurt me!" Jihoon cried, begging him for forgiveness.

"Wait, what? I'm not going to hurt you. Stand up please. I'm just going to return your I.D to you!" Seong Cheol panicked trying to explain himself to Jihoon.

"B-but you were about to hit me.." Jihoon said while standing up slowly, but still looking at the ground.

"Nooo, I was just going to grab your wrist to stop you from running away from me again." Seong Cheol said to the other boy while handing out his I.D. He then quickly took his I.D from Seung Cheol and asked for forgiveness again.

"I'm s-sorry! I thought you were one of my bullies." Jhoon said while trying to calm himself.

When Jihoon finally calmed himself with Seong Cheol's help, they sat together but he tried to keep a distance in between them while looking away. Jihoon felt Seung Cheol staring at him which made him wonder if he have something on his face but then heard Seong Cheol say something.

"Cute" Did he j-just call me cute? Jihoon tried to hide his blushing face but he couldn't stop smiling.