Chapter 1

A/n: Trinity's picture attached

Trinity's p.o.v

           "Trinity Marie," My mom yells up the stairs. I walk down the stairs not really caring. "Yeah?" I ask. "It's been six months hunny, and your not showing any improvement. Your father and I have decided to send you Montana to stay with our  friends Karen and Zach Smith. You leave tomorrow morning so get to packing," My mom says. I knew better then to argue with my mother, so I went upstairs and packed. I came downstairs in time for dinner. We at our dinner in silence, until I asked, "Do they have any kids?" My mom looks at me. "Yeah, they a few sons," She tells me. I nod my head. "What do Karen and Zach look like so I know who to look for?" I ask. "They will have a sign with your name," My father tells me. I nod. "One more question. How long am I there for?" I ask. "Well depending on how you approve. Hopefully only a year. But if you like it you may stay there," My mother tells me. I help clean up after dinner and go into my room and go to sleep. Awaiting tomorrow in dreamland.

**NExt Day***

I get up with my alarm, I go shower, and get dressed. My parents are waiting downstairs for me. We head off to the airport. My plane was called and I get on. "So why are you heading to Montana Miss?" the person next to me asks. "To see some family friends," I tell them. I plug my headphones in and listen to music. A few hours pass and we landed. I get off the plane and walk to find the people. I see a sign with a man, woman and a whole bunch of kids behind it with my name on it. I walk of to them. "I'm Trinity," I tell them. "Ahh Welcome Trinity. I am Karen, this is Zach and those are our kids," She tells me. "How many is there?" I ask. "Ten," Zach says groaning. I giggle, I look down and see the cutest little guy next to Karen. "Well hey there handsome what's your name?" I ask. "Georige,"He says smiling. "Well can I hug you? You look like the best hugger in the world," I tell him. He grins and runs into my arms hugging me. "How Georgie gets to hug the pretty lady?" Some whines. "Because he's the cutest out of all of you," I sass. I her a few chuckles. "We got your bags, let's go home," Zach says. "Hunny you can ride with Colton," Karen tells me. I nod my head. When a really attractive tall guy comes up to me. "Hi I'm Colton," He says smiling. "Hi Colton, I'm Trinity,"  I say as we walk to his car. "This is yours?" I ask. "Yep she's my baby," He tells me. "Damn I love this car. 2016 mustang," I tell him admiring it. "You know cars?" He asks surpised. I nod my head. "I love them," I say grinning. "Well looks like all of us will love you," He tells me smiling. On the way to the house he tells me about his brothers. So I know a bit about them.