Roman Reigns x Reader

first of all: EEEEEEEEEE ROMAN I LOVE YOU XD

Second of all: this is from my own fantasies....sorry XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a metallic clanking sound as you gripped long links of heavy chains in your hands. You had plans tonight, plans for your boyfriend and maybe-future-husband Roman. You were waiting for him to get back home after his match, which he would probably be stressed about, as wrestling always does to him. Oh God, the things you wanted to do to that man, the things YOU wanted HIM to do to YOU. Just thinking about him, all tied up and hot, made you quiver with anticipation. You were snapped out of your thoughts as you heard the front door, you were in the bedroom, which was upstairs. You shifted and smoothed your robe, which was covering a short black lacy top and lacy shorts that could be underwear.

"Y/N? You here?" You hear Roman's rough voice call, shivers running down your spine as you excited thought over what you were going to do to him.

"I'm upstairs, babe!" a small smile twitched at the edge of your lips as you heard his heavy footsteps come up the stairs, then his muscular frame filling up the door. "Did you win, baby?"

"Hell yeah I did," Roman huffed, placing his hands on his hips. He looked a bit worn out, but once his gaze flicked on you, he didn't seem so tired. He noticed that you were wearing your robe, which you didn't wear often, and his gray eyes flickered. "What's under that robe, baby?"

"Something sexy," you purred, swiveling your hips a bit, teasing him. "Why don't you come over here and try to find out, Mr. Reigns~?"

You knew what calling him "Mr. Reigns" did to him. It turned him on, it made him...animalistic. Your thinking was confirmed as he stepped over to you quickly, his gray eyes turning to the color or dark smoke. He stood over you now, his hands twitching slightly.

"You know what that does to me," he spoke lowly, yet softly, as if he were warning you.

Oh, Roman, you thought with a smirk, It is you who should be warned.

"Yes, I know," you swiveled your hips again, a seductive look in your eyes. You slid the chain into his line of vision, and you saw his eyes widen. He knew what was coming.

"O-Oh God, babe," Roman rumbled, the look in his eyes telling you that he needed you now, not when you wanted him to have you. N-O-W, as in right the fuck now.

"Shh," you got up off the bed, your muscles a bit stiff from working ( you were a Diva and you had a hard match last night). You pushed your lover onto the bed with just enough force to get him on there, then you chained him to the bed. You tore off his clothes until he was only in his boxers, which were already straining to keep in his manhood. "If you're good, maybe you can have me early~"

Then you slid off your robe, revealing your sexy outfit, and you saw him quiver.

"Don't do a thing unless I tell you to."

A nod greeted your command.

You slowly trailed your hands down Roman's muscular chest, feeling him quiver with anticipation beneath you, your knees on either side of his hips, your private area right over his. It took all of his control not to just buck his hips up. You felt the urge to just let him dominate you, let him take you, do whatever he wanted to you, but you didn't. You sat on his waist, letting out a husky whisper.

"Oh, Mr. Reigns..." you teased, knowing how turned on your dirty talk would get him. "You're such a big boy...I don't think I can handle it all..~"

"Mmm," Roman let out a muffled plea, biting his lower lip to keep him from disobeying you.

You slowly took off your top, revealing your large breasts, and you saw his eyes nearly popping out of his head. Next came off the shorts, and a muffled groan came from him. You touched yourself, rubbing your fingers against your own entrance, knowing that this was torture to him.

"Ohh, Roman...~" you moaned as you kept rubbing your fingers against yourself, practically dripping wet by now. You were turned on as well, but you managed to control yourself, unlike Roman, who was letting out muffled groans. "Mmm, y-you can speak now.."

"F-Fuck baby," Roman groaned, his member hardening as you continued to rub yourself. "C'mon, baby, let me have you...."

"N-Not yet, Mr. Reigns," You huffed, release dripping from your fingers and onto his boxers.

"Baby, please! I need you right now!"

"Didn't I say no?" you stopped touching yourself, your legs quivering. But you tugged down your lover's boxers, freeing his member. "But fine, since you didn't speak when I told you not to.."

"Mmm, fuck," Roman hissed slightly as you lowered yourself onto his member. "Your tight as fuck, babe..."

"Maybe its just that your too b-big," You moaned, pushing yourself up and down on his member, slowly gaining speed. A few moans escaped your mouth as his member pushed deeper into you, the tip of it brushing your g-spot ever so lightly. "A-Ahh...Roman..~"

"Mmm, yes baby~?" the gray-eyed man moaned, jerking his hips up so that he hit your g-spot just right.

"A-Ahhh~! F-Fuck I'm close!"

"Then cum for me, baby...~"

You released, letting your body relax. But soon you tensed up again, feeling Roman's load fill you up. You groaned at the feeling, which felt like nothing but pure warmth spreading through you.

"I fucking love you..." Roman grunted, tired from all that sexual stress.

"I fucking love you too..." you mimicked, flashing him a teasing smile before sliding off him and unchaining him. You slid next to him, your head on his chest, quivering ever so slightly.

Then you both fell asleep in each other's arms.

( i am not sorry...this is my fantasy so yeah XD)