Enzo x Reader (fluff)

You let out a small giggle as you watched your favorite wrestler, Enzo Amore, run out onto the stage after being in the hospital for a few weeks with a concusion. You watched from the sidelines, leaning over them a bit, as if Enzo Amore would even just look at you.

But then...he did.

He ran straight up to you and stopped, his blue eyes wild and crazy. He grinned and touched your hands lightly, pressing something into it. You blushed slightly, then waves as he ran away again, back to Cass' side.

You looked and your palm and found a small paper.

"Meet me in the parking lot after the match!" the note said, with Enzo's name signed at the bottom. You held the paper to your chest and smiled, excitement flooding through you.

(After the match~)

"Hey! Hey, Y/N!" you heard Enzo's voice call to you from a shadowed wall. He was leaning against it, a smile on his face, his blue eyes a darker blue.

"Oh my gosh, hey!" you walked up to him, twisting a strand of hair around your finger. "Why did you invite me out here, Mr. Amore?"

"Well, I thought that maybe if a pretty girl like you didn't have plans..." he smiled when he saw you blush at the compliment. "Maybe you and I could...make plans?"

"You...want to go out with me or something?" you blinked, thinking that all of this was just a dream. No fucking way was Enzo Amore from WWE asking you out.

"Y-Yea.."

"All right...but only if I get to do something first..."

"S-sure! Go ahead..?"

You walked over to the Jersey male and gently cupped his face, kissing him lightly. He let out a small squeak of surprise and kissed you back, wrapping his arms around your waist. After a few minutes of kissing, you pulled away from each other, smiling.

"Why don't we go out and have some fun?" Enzo suggested, gently lacing his fingers with yours.

"I'd like that," you smiled at him as he led you to his car.

If this was a dream, you never wanted to wake up.

( sorry this is short. deal with it. its hot as HELL outside!!!! )