What are you?

The guys are in the sewers getting ready to rob the gas station down the street.
"you guys ready?"(swift)
"Yeah ready to kick some a&&"(rebel)
"......yeah"(ghost)
"Let's gLl o I got my baseball ready!"
Then splinta walked in and stared at them.
"We're are you going?"
"To rob the gas station done the street they owe us money"
Splinta walked away.
"Don't get caught...I'm not bailing out of jail again... Take care of anyone that sees you"
"Alright we will goodnight dad"
"Bye my sons"
Time skip
"Shhhhh"
"Don't tell me to shush"
".........someone's here"
"(Whispers) oh"
They all went quiet and went into different corners of the room. Someone walks out the bathroom. There hoodie covered their face. They started walking towards the door. MC creeped up behind them when the person turned around and stared him dead in his blue eyes. And he completely stopped.
"Why did he stop?"
"No witnesses"
"I I I Can't move"
"What!"
The person turned around a to see rebel right in front of them. He was about to punch them. But just like MC completely stopped. Swift walked over and did the exact same thing. Ghost not knowingly what was going on got his gun and put up to the persons head. He was about to pull
the trigger when the person turned around and stared at them him with yellow eyes that stared right in his soul.
"What are you?"
The person started to walk away and once they were outside. They all snapped out of their trances. They ran after the person. The person ran up a building and looked down at them. They couldn't see anything but the back of their head. Ghost had a theory he pulled out his gun and and shot it towards the unknown person. The bullet stopped in mid air and came back with the same speed right at M.C.
"Watch out!"
The bullet stopped right in front of M.C. Face.
"I was right"
"Right about what?!"
The unknown person jumped down from the building leaving a dent in the ground.
"What are you?"
The person pulled down there hood.
It was a girl and very very very attractive girl with yellow eyes and long dark hair.
R:"Why hello foxy mama!"
M:"As sexy as she is I'm about to die here!"
S:"Yeah yeah well worry about that later."
G:"she is very attractive"
S:"you mind removing that bullet from my brothers face"
She removed the bullet from his face.
R:"you got a name?"
"......."
M:"I guess not I was always into quiet girls anyways"
R:"I'm surprised she hasn't ran away from us yet I'm going to call her foxy"
G:"being that she has powers we aren't the first mutations she's seen"
M:"sexy and has experience, me likey"
S:"it's almost to bad we can't have any witnesses huh boys"
Time skip
S:"she beat the crap out of us!"
M:"my back hurts bro"
R:"I'm going to beat her as& then I'm going to rape her!"
M:"calm the fuc? Down ....dang!l
G:"..........that was fun"
The girl stands Above them. Then helps them up. They were all surprised. She picked up there bag full of money and gave it to swift. Then picked up M.C. And put him on her back. Then started walking in the direction of their home.
S:"Where are we going?"
G:"she's going in the direction of of our home smart a&&"
R:"how does she know that?"
G:"(sighs and shakes head) your telling me that none of you realized that she can read minds!"
S:"oh sorry bro but remember something I was born first"
R:"no you weren't we were all born at the same stinking time!"
M:"you smell so nice like roses(he said a weakly then passes out)
Time skip
The girl helped them get M.C. In the sewer. She laid on the couch and treated his wounds using her healing powers. He woke up happy. After that she treated the others wounds. Then got up to leave.
S:"before you leave why did you help us?"
M:"that's not The question you should be asking"
R:"that real question is who are you? Or should I say what are you?