Introductions

A: Hallo! I'm Austin

S: More like egotastic idiot.

A: Shut up Sebastian, bloody Icelandic freak.

S: To me you're the freak, Iceland is the superior country of this world.

A: Really? What about the USA,
Germany, China, Russia and the UK.

S: We have a ritual that summons Cthulhu during fishing wars with the UK.

A: Wait what the fuck!? WHAT!?

S: Iceland is a very dangerous place for normal humans. We don't have a military because we're too busy trying not to die. Plus someone released Saber Tooth Tigers on the island.

A: What... How is that even possible!?

S: Probably because Iceland is surrounded by around a million space-time rifts that transport creatures from our imagination on to the Island.

A: 0-0, okay then... Well remind me not to go to Iceland.

S: Also the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, and the Polar shifts don't help.

A: Your country is genocide waiting to happen.

S: You know funny thing is we invented the term genocide long before that other person did.

A: Of course you did....Anyways goodbye folks!

S: NO Wait i'm no-*austin puts a hand over his mouth*

Aftermath:
A: YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT ICELAND WAS BASICALLY ALL OF OUR WORST NIGHTMARES COMBINED!

S: It ain't to bad, I mean as long as your not a complete wimp.

A: And what if you are a wimp?

S: You die. Plus you don't get cookies from Cthulhu.

A: Cookies? Really? WAIT DID YOU SAY CTHULHU!?

S: Yeah he makes really good cookies. Also if we bring a sacrificial lamb, goat or sheep, he will give us good harvest, and protection from the great 51 headed dragon Xypölöpān.

A: .................... I don't even know anymore... I'm just going to leave...

S: *eyes glow black* Cthulhu wants you Austin, come and join us.

A: NOPE GOODBYE!!! *runs to Mars*

Next time: Fishing the Kraken!?