A Dip in the Styx

A/N: Sorry I'm taking a long time to update this. I was reading The Fault in our Stars. It's soooooooo good. But sooooooo sad. I died 682593693629638736383687952748204739 times.

And I had lots of homework. :/

But, yeah. Those are my only real excuses. My other is that I was lazy.

Omg. The prophecy sucks so bad but, you know what? Yolo!!! Haha.

Well, I guess I should start the story now...

DISCLAIMER! I AM NOT A MIDDLE AGED MAN!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adelyn's POV

I walked into the Oracle's cave. Rachel isn't the Oracle anymore. She retired a few years ago. Now, it is some other girl, named Ailia.

Anyways, I walked in.

"Hey, Adelyn! What do you need?"

"Oh, um, I need a prophecy." I said nervously. Sure, I've done this before, but it didn't make it any less creepy.

She fell and I caught her on a stool just in time. Then the green smoke started coming out of her mouth like snakes.

"The Lord of Time rises again.

He will receive a loss or gain.

Help defeat him with a spy.

Olympus will survive or die."

The smoke went back inside of her and she awoke.

"I hope I gave you something useful!"

"Yeah..."

I turned around and went back to the big house. When I got there I found my parents in their room. I told them the prophecy, and they just nodded.

"Well, all that's left now is a dip on the Styx." Dad said to me. Then he whispered, "The only way it will work is if you ask your mom for her blessing and she says yes."

I nodded and turned to Mom.

"Um, Mom?"

"Yes?"

"May I have your blessing to do this?"

She sighed. "I really don't want to see you go through this, but I know it's for a good reason, so, yes, I give you my blessing."

I smiled. "Thank you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME LAPSE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first time to the Underworld. Dad had Uncle Nico shadow travel me here.

"Okay, so, when you walk in, you need to think of one thing that keeps you anchored to the mortal world, and try not to take your mind off of it, because your father almost dissolved."

I gulped. Well, wasn't that encouraging. Note the sarcasm.

I thought about it, and eventually decided on a spot right in the middle of my back. It was always covered with my armor, and no one usually aimed right there.

I stepped into the river, and the pain was agonizing. Worse than agonizing. But I remembered what Uncle Nico said and thought about that spot on my back. I saw my friends and family, encouraging me. Then, I saw Ace challenge me to a race up the rock climbing wall back at camp. I started to climb, but instead of going up the wall, I shot out of the water, panting.

Uncle Nico smiled. "I think it worked."

"Well I'm not dead, so I hope so."

He rolled his eyes. "Are you ready?"

"Yep!" I said popping the p. Honestly, I felt like I could kill an army.

I grabbed his arm and we shadow travelled back to Camp Half-Blood.

After telling him thank you, I ran of to find Ace and Sarah. When I found them, they were totally flirting. I can work with this... Of course, only if Aphrodite approves.

"Hey hey hey!"

They turned and saw me. "Adelyn!" They said at the same time. "What happened?!" Again. At the same time. Weird...

"Um, so I got a prophecy and-"

"What did it say?!" This time it was just Sarah.

I told them the prophecy. They looked worried. "Wait, so that's all that happened?" Ace asked.

I shook my head. Then I told them about the River Styx. Of course, I didn't tell them where the spot was.

They stared at me with mouths wide open.

"Shut your mouths or you'll catch flies."

They shut their mouths, but were still looking at me in shock.

I rolled my eyes. "So, why don't we go two on one?"

Then we all ran towards the arena.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Baboosh! Finished!

See? I told you the prophecy sucked.

-__-

Sorry it's really short! I won't be able to update this weekend. :/

But, I promise I still luff you guise though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whale🐳, see ya later alligator🐊.

Oooooh. Fancy.

Hehe. Ok.

I'm sorry.

I'm a little hyper.

I kinda maybe possibly had a Mountain Dew Freeze from Taco Bell.

Yummmmmmm.

And then I had ice cream.

And Nutella.

Mmmmmmmmm.

Hehe.

Guess what guise.

I'm a cat.

Hehe.

Just kidding.

I'm clearly a purple ninja spy unicorn. Duh!

Ok. I'm pretty sure that half of this update is the authors note....

Oh whale!!!!!🐳

Hey! You guise can be my demigod ninja whales!!!!!

I like that.

Welp, (Ooooh. Did you see that? I tricked you. You thought I was gonna say whale) goodbye my little demigod ninja whales!!

Luff you!!!!!!:*

~me ~(^-^~) (A.K.A. Purple Ninja Spy Unicorn)