1.I will sue you Min Yoongi

" Min Yoongi, why are you doing this to me. I thought my heart is going to explode. Im going to report you Min Yoongi. " I shouted. Im here again at bangtan boys fan meeting.

"Ahh! report me again. First you said you're going to sue me ,now you're goin to report me. What did I do? Wae? " He answers back in a cute tone. The fans laughed at Min Yoongi's response.

'tsss he's not taking me seriously huh.!'

If you think that I'm not serious about suing Min Yoongi then your wrong. I am capable in doing so. My brother is a Prosecutor, my father is a Lawyer and my grandfather is a Colonel. Oh wait, my mother is a Congresswoman. I have all the connections.

" Oppa, Im going to file a lawsuit. " I said seriously to my brother Ji Soo.

" and who are you going to sue? " he asked while loosening his tie.

"Min Yoongi. "

"Min Yoongi who? " he asked.

" do you know the boy group bangtan? he's one of them. "

"why? what did he do to you? "

" He's making things hard for me "

" ok let me hear it and we will take legal action to that. " he said while messing my hair. I'm his favorite sister I know I can convince him like he had another choice,Im his only sister after all .. hmm I smiled triumphantly.

"let's talk about it later ok. Go to your room for now. "

"ok!" I said grinning from ear to ear.

' see you tomorrow Min Yoongi. '

...

" That girl is really crazy over you." It was Nam Joon.

We are back to our dorm having some rest in the living room after our fan meeting.

" Yeah and she's very persistent " Jin added.

"Min Yoongi I'm going to sue you! You're such a dangerous man. " Ho Seok said imitating the girl earlier at our fan meeting. That earn laughter to the group.

"but I admire her, she's brave for doing that. " Taehyung said while munching some chips.

" I agree. " Jungkook said. He seat besides Taehyung and get some chips.

" Isn't she's creepy ? " Jin asked.

" no. I don't think so. I think she's cute " Jimin answered.

" let just stop this nonsense. " I said as I get up and go to my room.

...
We just given a break and I decided to buy some coffee at the near coffee shop.

" excuse me are you Mr. Min Yoon Gi? a tall guy approach me.

" yes. why? " I asked.

" I'm prosecutor Kang Ji Soo and someone wants to file a lawsuit againts you." he explains

" wait, what? lawsuit ? " I asked in confusion.

" Hi! Min Yoongi "

I was shocked when I recognize the girl who just greeted me who's standing beside the one who said to be a prosecutor.

Is she insane?

" let's talk. " Mr prosecutor said and guide us to one of the table.

" excuse me, but this girl is insane, she's a saesang. " I said, irritation obvious in my voice as I point the girl who's busy sipping her ice coffee.