Chapter 1

Charles' slowly disintegrating body flew towards Lelouch in an attempt to stop fate. "You obnoxious fool!" he said as he put his son into a chokehold. Suzaku tried to stop the Emperor but Lelouch stopped him. "Suzaku, stay your hand." Lelouch said with his hand gesturing him to stop. The emperor strengthened his hold on Lelouch's neck. "Deny me and what waits is his… Schneizel's world!" the emperor shouted. "Good and evil are merely the front and back of the same card. Even so you…" The emperor wasn't able to finish his sentence as he was cut off by his son.

"Even so, I will deny your world." Lelouch said. The Emperors half almost dissolved body returned to Marianne's side and spoke up.

"To you my son, a parting 'gift'" the Emperor said in a most malicious voice. "As long as we are still in the World of C, EVERYTHING is possible as long as one is a Geass user or a Code Bearer. And so a final gift I impart to you Lelouch. May you die an agonizing death, my disappointment of a son." At those words Lelouch's face contorted into utmost hatred. "BE GONE!" Lelouch yelled and as he commanded the emperor was finally gone.

Time Skip 1 month…

A large number of nobles and the children of the Emperor gathered in a great big hall.

"Didn't they say his majesty was missing?" Carline, 4th Princesses of the Britannian Empire said.

"Bismark was the one that reported that and seeing that he's absent…" Guinevere, the 1st Princess of the Britannian Empire replied to her younger sister

"Rather, where is Schneizel and his people?" Odysseus, the Crowned Prince added.

"Who knows?" Guinevere replied.

"Contact with Cambodia is…" Guinevere was interrupted by the announcer.

"His Majesty will now enter!" The announcer said as a boy in a black school uniform went up to the throne and sat down upon it.

"I am the 99th Emperor of Britannia, Lelouch vi Britannia" said the boy

"Huh, really?" Carline questioned

"You were alive?" Guinevere added her own question.

"Indeed Sister. I came back from the depths of hell." Answered Lelouch

"I'm so glad, Lelouch. When we found Nunnally, I knew there could be a chance… But, don't you think your prank has a bit over the line? That is Father's…" Odysseus was cut off from reprimanding his 'long-lost' younger brother by said younger brother.

"The 98th emperor, Charles di Britannia… died at my hands" Lelouch said with much pride.

"Huh?" Odysseus exclaimed in surprise. All around the hall people started murmuring…

"Therefore, I am the new emperor." Lelouch announced

"What is he talking about?! That is unbelievable!" Carline exclaimed

"Remove that imbecile! The vile criminal that slaughtered his Majesty!" Guinevere ordered the stationed soldiers. They ran up, spears in their hands ready to capture/kill Lelouch. Suddenly a black blur stopped the soldiers and subsequently shattered the spears of which they previously held. They then recognized the new person as the Knight of Seven, Kururugi Suzaku.

"Allow me to introduce My Knight, Kururugi Suzaku. As a Rounds above all Rounds members, I shall bestow upon him the title of Knight of Zero." Lelouch said pointing to Suzaku

"That is not nice, Lelouch. You too, Lord Kururugi. You cannot play such awful pranks on an international live broadcast…" Odysseus said trying to chastise the two younger boys. But once again interrupted by his brother.